Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days
Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days
Hi folks,
So I know this might not be a software issue, but it seems some my CPAP data is missing? I've used it nonstop since I've got it in September 23, and I have two periods of missing data - the first is 3 days in September, and now nearly two weeks between 22.10 and 5.11. - and trust me, I love this thing and use it every night. I don't sleep without it, literally, cause I just can't. Really weird thing is the 23.10 has very unusual data recorded, but shows up as non usage day in the calendar.

I'm going to change the SD-Card today and have a look if the problem reoccurs, but did anybody have missing data when they knew they have used it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days
Are you sure you had the SD card in your machine while sleeping for those days? If not,
you would only receive summary data.

Also, SD cards can go bad, try replacing it and see if the problem persists.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Absolutely sure. Also, the dates do not correspond to the day I took it out last time.
And yes, SD-Cards deteriorate, hence why I will replace mine, but on the other hand - I've not even had it three months.
Post Reply Post Reply
Could your card have been in the machine but locked in the read-only position?
Paula

"If I quit now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now."
Post Reply Post Reply
Absolutely not. I have enough experience with SD-Cards as to not accidentally put them into locked mode. Also, the  missing days are not starting or ending at the day I last took the card out, so how would the button put itself into another mode, in the machine?
No, I'm fairly certain the card was in the right position and the right state.
And this is not the only time days are missing. I've lost three days in September where I really wasn't sure if I'd put the card correctly into the slot  - in a "did I turn off the stove"-way, because, honestly, I can feel if the card clicks into place, I've handled so many cards, I do it automatically, but yes, everyone makes a mistake here and there, so maaaaybe yes. And now it is the second time this happens.
Which leaves either the card failing OR the machine. But I guess I'll know in a few days because I'm replacing the card now.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have same issue. Oscar only seems to be able to import last 17 days from my Prisma 20C data card. If left longer than 17 days there is a gap in the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not the same issue - I've taken the card out twice, both times there was data missing "in between", meaning the last few days BEFORE taking it out were still there. If it was a "longer than 17 days"-issue there couldn't be data from much longer periods, but more recent. Or the other way round: no, my missing data does not correspond to periods longer than 17 days.

Also, the data was MISSING. Not "not imported, but present at the card". Gone. No folders for these dates either.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lowenstein firmware bobgsm 0 38 04-25-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: bobgsm
  OSCAR shows missing data for multi week interval Dawnstar 6 91 04-24-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: gardencat
  Löwenstein-Prisma sd card increase days k.mooijman 2 137 04-20-2024, 01:59 AM
Last Post: k.mooijman
  Lowenstein & Oscar 1.5.2 Macka 0 168 04-05-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Macka
  Missing data hadan 0 144 04-01-2024, 04:46 PM
Last Post: hadan
  OSCAR not recognizing Lowenstein SD Card Poolboy 6 277 03-31-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 206 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.