Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Latest version of the Vihealth Android app doesn't produce the files for OSCAR
Latest version of the Vihealth Android app doesn't produce the files for OSCAR
I noticed that the latest version of the Vihealth Android app doesn't seem to produce the files I have been using to import my O2 data into OSCAR.  Has anyone found a way to get the data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Latest version of the Vihealth Android app doesn't produce the files for OSCAR
Here is what I've found.  Latest ViHealth version on my phone, 2.74.14.  The following is a listing of the binary files on my Android.  The binaries now have a".dat" suffix.  The newer ViHealth version doesn't offer anything but a PDF or CSV option.

Main data directory:
\Phone\Android\data\com.viatom.vihealth\files

Some binary files:
\Phone\Android\data\com.viatom.vihealth\files\17\host

Another binary folder:
\Phone\Android\data\com.viatom.vihealth\files\31\host

The Vihealth database is located here:
\Phone\Android\data\com.viatom.vihealth\files\ViHealth\PlusebitO2.db

Using a previously published SQL script will extract the original binary format files.

Android users can deselect apps from being updated.  I still have the old ViHealth 2.63.apk version that can be manually installed.  This is the old tried and true app.   I don't know what options iOS users have.

- Red

Update; After uninstalling v2.74 and installing v2.63, the data is now located at, "\Phone\ViHealth". (If you are curious...)
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Arrow 
RE: Latest version of the Vihealth Android app doesn't produce the files for OSCAR
Just checked latest android version is 2.74.56  . I really like the interface cloud storage as it allows me to go to my ipad as well but upset they played around with data storage. I guess this hasn't changed since the last post. Updated Phone and have had to reinstall 2.63
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-21-2022, 06:37 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Android users can deselect apps from being updated.  I still have the old ViHealth 2.63.apk version that can be manually installed.  This is the old tried and true app.   I don't know what options iOS users have.

Is there a downloadlink to this 2.63 apk file somewhere?
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to this thread https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...e-Creation
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-30-2023, 04:29 AM)Neo2020 Wrote: Go to this thread https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...e-Creation

Found it! Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd also like to go back to that earlierversion of Vihealth -  is it possible to do this without losing all my previous records,vI wonder?
 “Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.”   - DH  Lawrence

oldman
Post Reply Post Reply
The earlier version stores the data in a different directory. The newer versions store it in (something like) \Phone\Android\data\com.viatom.vihealth\files and its subdirectories. Version 2.63 stores the data in \Phone\ViHealth.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 141 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 86 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR
  Vihealth cuts off too soon sammiller 8 237 03-10-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: joeblough
  OSCAR Export CSV Empty? Only Headers? Wellue/ViHealth PhadeL 0 191 03-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: PhadeL
Sad Oscar 1.5.1 Doesn't work on Somoma 14.3.1 biyahero 9 388 02-28-2024, 02:00 AM
Last Post: biyahero
  Getting O2 Insight Pro files to OSCAR? SnoozeBest 7 244 02-26-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SnoozeBest

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.