Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Leakage /events
RE: Leakage /events
See my signature.  
5 easy steps . . .
Post Reply Post Reply
Before we go any further, can you confirm which AirSense 10 you have?  AirSense 10 Cpap,
AirSense 10 Elite, or AutoSet.  If you have the AirSense 10 Cpap, then it is not data capable.
The Elite and AutoSet will give you full data on #SleepyHead.

If you have a data capable machine, then take a screenshot from the Daily page.  Include the following graphs:  Events, pressure, flow limitation, leaks, snore.  Also the left sidebar, you can leave off the calendar and pie chart to fit everything in.

See the tutorials in my signature line.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tried and got a message that i cant post links until i have for post
Post Reply Post Reply
http://imgur.com/2DGWlA9
http://imgur.com/gpLPJQX
http://imgur.com/u5Ll0Tt

Try again.

31Jul is full face mask
01Aug is nasal mask
07Aug is nasal mask while using a chin strap

I sem to be getting good results with the nasal mask and chin strap
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm no expert but I think you can safely disregard the AHI numbers when you were wearing the full face mask. The leaks were so bad that it probably threw the machine off. The chart on Jul 31st is ugly. I'll leave that to the Pro's here to figure out. the one on the 7th was much better. You had more clear airway events than OA's. There again I'll leave that to the pro's to answer. Out of my league.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 16 448 1 hour ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Still tired and CA events liebano 3 71 2 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,408 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 273 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 122 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  [CPAP] Can pressure wanting to go higher actually be due to leakage? richapple 1 107 03-15-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  15-minute periods of massive events (OSCAR pics included) nicholasb600 2 182 03-14-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.