Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Loewenstein Prisma <> OSCAR
RE: Loewenstein Prisma <> OSCAR
Just a small bump of this old thread. You might not have been notified of new versions as that has been broken but is now fixed in 1.5.1

My Prisma Smart Plus started to import nicely since 1.5.0
Post Reply Post Reply
No problem with Prisma TS 5.13.0.13 even running it on ARM version of Windows 11 via Parallels desktop on Mac mini Apple M1 in coherence mode. Copying data from SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a Prisma20A and been analyzing my sleep graphs with prismaTS for some months. I didn't realize the update checker was not functional on my older version of Oscar and so only just discovered version 5.1

Am very happy to now have Oscar support thank you.
Everything looks as it should to me except the max APAP pressure being reported same as min pressure in machine settings summary.
Post Reply Post Reply
...actually posted too soon, have noticed a few different things. No flow limitations being reported by oscar and central hypopneas reported by prismaTS being joined by Oscar with obstructive.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

does anyone know the mailadress, where I have to send the Prisma-Data from my SD-card for the further program development as told in the program when loading new data from the SD-Card?

I have an Prisma 20a, and could send CPAP and APAP data. There is a Bug in the software displaying the Version of the machine (20a) and also the CPAP-mode. Also the upper pressure limit is not displayed correctly. 

Also there ist an error in the pressure-graph (dots instead of line) when the selected duration of the Session exeeds a certain limit (e. g. 8 Hours). 

Thomas
Post Reply Post Reply
https://www.dropbox.com/request/M8q3DOdnO6wZGdjCTBxM
Please include your username and machine name (Prisma) in the zip file name. Zip the entire SD card so we preserve structure.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-31-2023, 04:57 PM)Gideon Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/request/M8q3DOdnO6wZGdjCTBxM
Please include your username and machine name (Prisma) in the zip file name.  Zip the entire SD card so we preserve structure.

Hi Gideon,

thank you for the info! I will send the data and my comment!

Best regards

Thomas
Post Reply Post Reply
I uploaded the files from my Prisma 20a card to your dropbox.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Lowenstein Prisma 20a MikeTheWiseGuy 9 3,051 02-27-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Macka
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 573 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 730 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  When Prisma 20a support for OSCAR? logart89 19 3,228 10-30-2023, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Macka
  Lowenstein Prisma Smart shawsg 1 716 10-10-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 728 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.