Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking at my sleep study...
RE: Looking at my sleep study...
When using the P10, spreading the straps wider apart on the crown of your head results in a looser fit. Hopefully you were using the large size pillow.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did not use the large size, the medium one was a better fit.

Yes, the only adjustment with the P10 is to spread the straps wider. When I did it to the point, where the pillow was comfortable, the top strap easily slipped forward and the pillow got loose. I am not the only one, who had this issue. Other people with hat size of 7 7/8" experienced the same.

I didn't give up on it yet, just needed couple of good night sleep...
"Life is dream, awakening is death..."
- Chinese proverb
Post Reply Post Reply
I had an oral surgery, that pretty much prevented using any other type of masks, but the pillow. At this time, I listened to and tried the large size pillow. Well...

The large pillow is more comfortable than the medium sized one, thanks @Sleeprider. The headgear is still a bit too tight, but either I'll modify it, or with time the headgear will loosen up enough to be comfortable. I still dislike the noise it makes and at times, prevents falling asleep fast. This image from last night is indicative of the large pillow performance for the last three or four days:

Please note min/max pressure. I did adjust the minimum pressure to 10, but dialed it back to six. This pressure setting is comfortable with the pillow mask.
"Life is dream, awakening is death..."
- Chinese proverb
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 246 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 78 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 534 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 193 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 120 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Split night sleep study Bwanajohn51 0 68 03-20-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.