Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for help to lower my REM AHI
RE: Looking for help to lower my REM AHI
This is one of my Rescan graphs I provided to my doctor.  I'm mighty proud of all those streaks in that 2 hour span...lol!

John

Post Reply Post Reply
This is a screenshot of an hour span from last night.. Not pretty. Just a random thought but does anyone have experience with keto causing issues with apneas? I started keto about two weeks ago and that is around the time the centrals really jumped up. I have read that keto can disrupt sleep some the first month or so and that you can get passed it and normalize if you just stick to it, but I didn't expect the apneas to get so much worse and now am wondering if I need to get off it.

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
Well I talked to my primary and they looked at my sleep patterns and agree that I need something different. I have to go do an in center over night split study now which sucks but I'd rather get this figured out. Thanks for all the info guys I'm glad I reached out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do what you can to make sure you get an ASV titration.

John
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feel worse on lower EPR even though AHI seems the same? LarkinM 10 332 03-14-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  How can I lower my AHI? jstro84 26 2,480 01-13-2024, 12:13 PM
Last Post: jstro84
  Advise requested: Should I LOWER my pressure? Aknakon 21 1,135 12-22-2023, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Can I lower the pressure? GaspForAir 11 917 12-11-2023, 08:31 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Idea [CPAP] Lower AHI on firmer mattresses? Jeads95 9 630 10-26-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: ivorpetkov
  [Treatment] AHI lower than ever, still struggling in my late 20s davigalindo 31 2,428 10-18-2023, 10:25 AM
Last Post: davigalindo
  Raise Lower pressure setting crmarks4 10 936 10-09-2023, 09:45 PM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.