Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resvent iBreeze error "Turbine running abnormally"
Resvent iBreeze error "Turbine running abnormally"

I have been using the resvent iBreeze 20A machine with Resmed Airfit F20 mask for the past three months.

Everything seemed to be working ok. My AHI went down from almost 60 before therapy to less than 5 every night with the machine.

Two days ago, I woke up around 5am by a repeating, loud, sharp beep. As if a bomb was about to go off. I thought it might have been one of those amber alerts from my phone but that wasn't the case. Then I noticed the screen of my iBreeze machine had a message: "System error code:212. Turbine running abnormally. Please reboot the device. Contact your supplier if the error still exists". I was too sleepy to deal with this, so I unplugged the device from my power and slept for a few hours without the mask.

When I woke up, I tried to connect the machine (which caused it to reboot in the process). The screen came up normally. Then I tried doing the "mask fit". Instantly, the error message came up and machine started beeping loudly.

So I rebooted the machine again. Let it sit without power for the rest of the day. In the night, I restarted it, wore my mask, and started the normal operation. It seemed to work for about three minutes, and then the dreaded message and the beeping tone again.

I am attaching the image of the message.

Anyone have a similar experience or know what might be the cause or the solution?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resvent iBreeze error "Turbine running abnormally"
Hi bedroomsinger!  -  Welcome
All the blowers in the CPAPs, that I'm aware of, have microprocessors connected to monitor voltage, run time and rpm for feed back to be used with the pressure sensor.   I'm not sure what is causing your problem, but as new as it is, it is still under warranty.  Have you contacted your supplying DME about this problem?  If not, I'd make it my first call Monday morning.

Please keep us informed as this plays out.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resvent iBreeze error "Turbine running abnormally"
I'm also getting a 201 error. What I've found is water/moisture in the machine when I remove the humidifier. If I tip it to where the humidifier is down water runs out. Once the machine dries out - it works again. Have had minimal trouble since I turned down my humidity level and am very careful about how full I fill the humidifier tank. Haven't tried leaving the humidity level set high and removing the tank when I shut the machine off.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] New User w/ ResVent iBreeze 20A rstark13 5 131 03-26-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Help interpreting iMatrix resvent Data Adamby1047 0 98 03-16-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Adamby1047
  I got a ResVent 30STA Bilevel TechieHippie 5 175 03-09-2024, 01:36 PM
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 184 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 261 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
  Resvent iBreeze 20A my take kake26 5 717 01-31-2024, 03:42 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.