Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lost Red Pressure Graph Line
Lost Red Pressure Graph Line
The red line indicating pressure disappeared from my OSCAR reports.  Any thoughts on this?  Please give advice for settings.  I am not sure if I should use EPR or not.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I only give suggestions from experience as a fellow CPAP user, not professional advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lost Red Pressure Graph Line
Have you right-clicked on the graph's label to view its options? Most have a Dotted-Line option.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found the option for a red dotted line, turned and turn it on. It is a straight line which I am not sure what for.  I am referring the red Pressure plot line that usually is with the green line.  It disappeared a week ago.
I only give suggestions from experience as a fellow CPAP user, not professional advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, OK! You won't have one because your data shows you don't have an EPR greater than 0. It will only display if there is a pressure differential between the IPAP and EPAP pressures. Otherwise, the one graph is both pressures.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much.  I just turned EPR back on.  I am trying to figure out if I need it or not.  I am reading about it but still not sure if EPR is for me or not.
Post Reply Post Reply
Based solely on your Flow Limits, you would diffidently benefit from EPR use.  Remember, this is a double-edged sword.  A pressure differential can induce CAs.  This is due to a CO2 washout.  If you experience this, some of these events will clear up as your body becomes accustomed to the pressure difference.  What I'm trying to say is, don't panic if you see an immediate increase in CAs.  You will need to give it some time.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lost all oscar data rberry1 5 141 07-23-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: rberry1
  Long time user, Lost weight AHI going up. Nutshell3160 1 101 07-23-2024, 06:42 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Treatment] What should a normal heart rate graph look like during sleep? vHungry 7 313 07-17-2024, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Why does my flow rate line thickness vary? DougalMcGuire 2 212 07-04-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] How do people here know so much about CPAP graph and data? (and where can I learn?) Velderes 4 274 06-11-2024, 07:37 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Gaps in pressure graph aconti 1 192 06-09-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: brokensleep57
  [Health] What does a graph of a good night of sleep look like? Velderes 2 277 06-07-2024, 09:43 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.