Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Love a follow up on my OSCAR readings plz!
RE: Love a follow up on my OSCAR readings plz!
(10-20-2023, 09:39 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Your charts look pretty good.  Have you tried taking B12 for the fatigue?  It will take about a week to really see any difference.
Also, so you sleep comfortably?  An old mattress or the wrong pillow can make for bad sleep.  A CPAP will only get you so far.

- Red

Thankyou for that. I just had a b12 shot last week! Plus so many blood tests testing for so many things. They're checking everything. So far everything is in range and working normally. I don't drink booze, don't do drugs or smoke. Don't drink coffee. I'm pretty much a monk at this point. Hence me checking absolutely everything to try and get to the bottom of this fatigue thing. 

I have an amazing mattress and use a pregnancy pillow that locks me onto one side so i can't roll on my back which was a big thing in the beginning of my CPAP. I think I am sleeping better than I have in a long time.

pillow - https://tinyurl.com/47s3ypu7
Post Reply Post Reply
This is off-topic, but the quote you have from me was something I was editing and never posted it.  It was like a rough draft.  My final composition is immediately above yours.   This is strange. I basically type out stuff as thoughts come to me, then arrange them into something that is somewhat coherent.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-20-2023, 09:39 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Your charts look pretty good.

The things that come to mind when you say, fatigue,  sleeping conditions and/or a vitamin or mineral deficiency. For sleeping, do you sleep comfortably?  An old mattress or the wrong pillow can make for bad sleep.  

Concerning the vitamin or minerals; Have you tried taking B12 for the fatigue?  It will take about a week to really see any difference. Also, taking magnesium just prior to bedtime can increase your relaxation.  I started taking it for cramps, but found I had a more restful sleep even when I didn't have cramps.  If you are interested, look around for magnesium glycinate.  It is more readily absorbed by the body than others.

The bottom line is, a CPAP will only get you so far.  Since you are dialed fairly well, I would start considering other areas.

- Red

Gotchya. Thankyou for the reply. I'm currently waiting on some more test results. They've ruled out a bunch of stuff which is good. It's looking to be more a result of my coeliac disease and immune system. So we'll see!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 140 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Big Gap In Readings - Hours of use too short an4g745 12 540 03-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 764 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 450 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  OSCAR pressure readings versus BIPAP display smallhandsfeeding 0 176 02-07-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 283 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  UARS - New User - Would Love Some Advice kaelin 3 546 12-25-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.