Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Low water in Airsense 10 tank
Low water in Airsense 10 tank
Help needed - I have recently changed my settings, as we are now coming into winter months, so that the Climate Control is set to auto.
However I find that in the mornings, after about 8.5 hours use, the water just about runs out of water.

My question is ; is it a problem if it runs of water. if it is how do I fix the problem
Happy sleeping
From Worthog in Brightwater (Mountain Creek)Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Low water in Airsense 10 tank
G'day Worthog. There have been a few threads about people running out of water. It's the burning smell that first alerts them...

I don't think the humidifier gets hot enough to do any real damage but it's something to be avoided. The humidifier responds the ambient humidity - do you have a way of increasing the humidity in your room? Maybe a bowl of water near the machine intake might work? Then again, you'd need to be careful you don't knock it over.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Low water in Airsense 10 tank
Excessive air leakage will increase water consumption.
If you run out of water and you are not using distilled water, you will get mineral deposits. You might need to clean the reservoir with vinegar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 95 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 90 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Horrible chemically burned bacon smell in nose after water reservoir runs dey icashootnstar 13 1,811 03-18-2024, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP toppled over/water issue Visitor 7 7,374 03-17-2024, 10:39 PM
Last Post: Willow85
  One-Piece Water Chamber Cleaning Davebr60 0 183 02-26-2024, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Davebr60
  Cannot get water chamber flush with machine, making awful sound like a vacuum kc90 2 210 02-07-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: kc90

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.