Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Luna II by 3B Medical
Luna II by 3B Medical
Does anyone know how to adjust the pressure for the 3B medical Luna II Cpap. the manual that came in the box says almost nothing about the machine except how to clean it. i downloaded a manual but I don't see anything in the manual that instructs how to do it. and there is nothing on the menu on the machine itself. any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Jim
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Luna II by 3B Medical
Take a look at the CPAP Setup Manuals at the top of this forum https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual  I see the 3B Luna and Luna Auto, but I don't see the Luna II.  I will be sure it gets added, and it should be there by the time you read this.

Admin note:  If you'd like a copy of the Clinician Setup Guide, see here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid379451
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for the info. that was a great help.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can also find it on the 3B Medical website.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Data interpretation - Luna G3 Big Ultima Energy 3 78 04-14-2024, 06:27 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76
Question First night with CPAP (Luna G3) Big Ultima Energy 3 123 04-07-2024, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  React Health Luna G3 CPAP apotter11 3 285 03-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Does Medicare Require An Annual Recertification of Medical Necessity? AndyB 10 1,030 11-17-2023, 11:23 PM
Last Post: AndyB
  Luna 2 solfware. Heres where to go . (kind of like oscar watertrails 4 2,001 09-22-2023, 10:40 AM
Last Post: rubbercow
  Can My Luna 3b Be 'Bricked' (deactivated) by Doctor or Service? Frostlight 10 1,277 08-03-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
  My medical provider called me, they want to schedule my titration study. Should I go? Phil487 8 1,101 07-06-2023, 01:18 PM
Last Post: RNeil

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.