Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MOVING from the OLD FORUM? Get your privileges here!
RE: MOVING from the OLD FORUM? Get your privileges here!
(03-05-2012, 09:21 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(03-05-2012, 09:01 AM)TheDreamer Wrote: Kept my previous username, don't know what my old post count was....at least 1.

Posts transferred, welcome! TheDreamer!

I was confused at first, we have another member called "The Dreamer" with a space in the username. Huh

But as long as you keep that avatar picture, I think it will help my confusion. Smile

Yeah, it is confusing...in fact when I came on this morning, it was showing the other "The Dreamer"'s profile, but my login....had to logout and log back in, to get things showing up right.

But, I was on the old board first Rolleyes

The Dreamer.
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi SuperSleeper!

I'm back Bigwink could you please reset my old settings Thanks

tombarelybreathing
anything worth doing is worth doing well...sleeping included...sleep well friends Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-06-2012, 09:46 AM)tombarelybreathing Wrote: Hi SuperSleeper!

I'm back Bigwink could you please reset my old settings Thanks

tombarelybreathing

Welcome to the new place, Tom! Posts transferred and privileges transferred.

Where's your old avatar? If you want I can transfer that also.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-06-2012, 09:34 AM)TheDreamer Wrote: Yeah, it is confusing...in fact when I came on this morning, it was showing the other "The Dreamer"'s profile, but my login....had to logout and log back in, to get things showing up right.

That doesn't sound right. User profiles and accounts and settings are not by username, but by UserID (which is hidden)... the system doesn't use your username at all to set stuff... that's just a field attached to your UserID, and you two don't have anywhere close to the same UserID.

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Hi SuperSleeper,

Please transfer my post count, from Netskier to Netskier.

Thanks.

Netskier
My age is none of my mind's business. --- Netskier
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-06-2012, 11:14 PM)Netskier Wrote: Please transfer my post count, from Netskier to Netskier.

Welcome to the new forum, Netskier! Glad you made it... transferred both your post counts and your privileges over here.

Thumbs-up-2
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Rainbow 
retrieve old posts
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2012, 01:52 AM)jrscherer@comcast.net Wrote: retrieve old posts

Done, J.R... welcome! Smile You sure you want to use your email address as your username? Might get spammed... if you want to change it to something else, send me an email or Private Message (PM) and let me know what new username you'd like to use. If not, that's fine too.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I didn't know there were any different privileges on the old forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
There was/is the Master Members.

But what he meant the most is he can change your post count to reflect the number of posts you'd made at the other forum. So if you were a member there and had contributed 45 posts, he could add that 45 to your count here. This is found under everyone's avatar.

Since "rank" is determined by the number of posts, this keeps the food chain in order. Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 189 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Moving from Dreamstation to Aircurve PartsGuy 9 600 02-22-2024, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 679 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 410 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,584 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  Apnoea when moving between sleep stages? lindylou 2 442 08-11-2023, 12:37 AM
Last Post: lindylou

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.