Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing AHI/Apnea and so much more
Missing AHI/Apnea and so much more
Hi,

This is my first time using OSCAR and there's SOOOOO much to learn about how to use this software to read my resmed airsense 10 elite data.  Importing the data from my SD card was absolutely seamless (well done Devs!).  But I can't get any information other than Usage, Session Times and Pressure - all of which I can get from resmed's website, but hardly tells me what's going on.  My spouse is telling me that I'm snoring again, so I figure let's take a look at the data and see what's going on.  

I'm sure there are threads that have an answer to this, but there's so much info to wade through and my searching skills are really not that great.   I'd like to be able to see my AHI, Apnea stats, Snoring stats, etc. on OSCAR, if possible.

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks kindly.  

Sleep-well

Stats

Diagnosed and using since June 2015
Equipment:
Resmed Airsense 10 Elite
Water chamber (distilled water)
Full face mask resmed Airfit F20
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing AHI/Apnea and so much more
Hi Smythers00! - Welcome

First, the SD card MUST be in the CPAP while you are using it for the detailed data to be recorded. If it isn't in the CPAP during use will result in summary data only.

Here is a guide to OSCAR: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...OSCAR_Help

Also, please look at the links in my signature for more information.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2023, 01:20 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi Smythers00!  -  Welcome

First, the SD card MUST be in the CPAP while you are using it for the detailed data to be recorded.  If it isn't in the CPAP during use will result in summary data only.

Here is a guide to OSCAR:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...OSCAR_Help

Also, please look at the links in my signature for more information.

- Red

Thanks for the quick reply.

My SD card has only ever been out of my machine to import data to OSCAR.  It's actually the original SD card that came with my first resmed airsense 10 elite back in 2015.  I've since replaced that machine with the same make/model - but that didn't come with an SD card, so we continued on with my old car.  I'm sure there's a heck of  a lot of information on there, I just can't seem to get it to show.

I'm pouring over that OSCAR Manual, but no luck so far - I'll keep on trucking through.  I'll be sure check out those other links in your sig as well.

It must be kind of annoying to read these kinds of posts, so I appreciate any help I can in getting my data to show up properly.

Again, thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Each CPAP initializes the SD card to its serial number.  Your best bet is to reformat the card and allow your newest CPAP to write its files to it.  Some formatting utilities can cause varied results on SD cards.  You may wish to try the free formatting utility provided by the SD Association. Here is the download link: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2023, 01:46 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Each CPAP initializes the SD card to its serial number.  Your best bet is to reformat the card and allow your newest CPAP to write its files to it.  Some formatting utilities can cause varied results on SD cards.  You may wish to try the free formatting utility provided by the SD Association.  Here is the download link:  https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/

- Red

Thanks!  I've already backed up my current information.  I'm going to format my card now and retry.  Hopefully that works.  Still reading through the manual and going to check those links.  

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 321 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 527 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 733 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 569 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  "Mode and pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown." manders513 5 719 08-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Last Post: manders513
  Data missing for the last three years DanPause 4 646 07-15-2023, 12:12 PM
Last Post: DanPause

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.