Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing data in OSCAR (Airsense)
Missing data in OSCAR (Airsense)
Hi, 

I spoke briefly with Fred Bonjour and I am reposting here

I was referred to this site from another site (freecpapadvise), from use 'optimalsleep', regarding what may be some problems using OSCAR and capturing/importing data.

I'm using an AirSense 10 and, Ive imported my data into Oscar, but I appear to be having some sort of Data gap.

I posted on the FreeCPap board to get some assistance on a "Big Wakeup" issue. 

I'm pretty sure I have my air settings too high, but that said, I'm unable to review data related to my 'events' in order to get better analysis / findings.  I do have data dating back to a year within the machine, but for some reason, OSCAR appears to be reporting some data gaps, or not providing me with a full dashboard / display.  This is evident with the 'Show Pie Chart' details for daily events. 

I was asking folks to for assistance and they asked me to reference the data set from apnea site (I cannot post link here due to limitation of permissions)

But my OSCAR doesn't look like this. (Refer to attachment, and highlighted circle indicating missing data)

I'm not sure if this is a limitation of using the Airsense, or if some other technical issue may be at play?  I've used two different SD cards, (the first a 2GB and the other an 8GB) but I seem to be getting the same results.

Only thing I can think of is that I did not have an SD card in the Airsense until today.

I've sent my SD card file ex[prt to Fred Bonjour's Drop box

Any information appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

regards,

- Brandon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing data in OSCAR (Airsense)
The SD card has to be in the Cpap while you are sleeping or you will only get summary data.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SD cards are available in SD cards as Brandon
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-03-2020, 09:20 PM)brandonpfn Wrote: Only thing I can think of is that I did not have an SD card in the Airsense until today.

That's the issue.  If there is no SD card in the machine, the machine will not record detailed data.  It does have the summary data that you see.  With the card in the machine tonight, you should see data tomorrow.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all, indeed that was the problem...last night got a bunch more data.

Thanks again F. Bonjour and all
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 102 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 63 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 399 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 172 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.