Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Monitoring data wirelessly
RE: Monitoring data wirelessly
(01-08-2022, 01:43 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: it would probably just be easier to re-create the app from scratch.
Not in my case Dont-know .
I just haven't had the time to get this back and am literally brain dead when it comes to this. Oh-jeez 

Any chance you or someone can do a very simple step-by-step to restore the CopyCPAP?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm a little late to this party MCS2014. I read where you had inadvertently deleted some files and are having a difficult time with CopyCPAP - prior post.

If it is the Toshiba FlashAir tools you are looking for, for a Mac, I think I may have what you are looking for.

Here's a quick list of some (most) of the Toshiba FlashAir files I was able to download and archive before they were deleted from online sources.

FlashAirFWUpdateToolV4_v40004_m.zip (2.8 MB)
FlashAir_FwUpdateTool_manual_Mac_v40004_ENG.pdf (454 KB)
FlashAir_tool_v400_b.dmg (37.7 MB)
flashair_drive_webdav.pdf (1.5 MB)

FlashAirFWUpdateToolV4_v40003.app (3.9 MB)

FlashAir_tool_v400_b.dmg (37.7 MB)
FlashAirDrive.app (111 KB)
FlashAirTool.app (40 MB)

SDCardFormatterv5_Mac.zip (3.5 MB)

FlashAir_Configuration_Software_installation.pdf
FlashAir_drive_(WebDAV).pdf
FlashAir_FwUpdateTool_manual_Mac_v40003_ENG.pdf
FlashAir_Settings_CellularData_plus_WiFi_mode.pdf
FlashAir_Settings_Eyefi_connected_mode.pdf
FlashAir_Settings_Internet_Pass_Thru_mode.pdf
FlashAir_W04_compliant_countries_or_regions_for_ASIA.pdf
FlashAir_W04_compliant_countries_or_regions_for_EUROPE.pdf
FlashAir_W04_MN5029-A1.pdf

FlashAir™ Configuration Software Download|Toshiba:Memory.pdf
FlashAir™ W-04 Software Update Tool Download|Toshiba:Memory.pdf
Initial_Settings.pdf
Wireless_Data_Transfer_(Basic_Usage).pdf

As I recall, I had trouble with one of the Tool versions and the other seemed to work, or work better. I kept both versions - 40003 and 40004. It has been a long time since I played around with my FlashAir (unsuccessfully), so I just shelved the project.

If any of these files are something you (or anybody) can use, please let me know. I hope this helps.
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, I don't know what any of that those files mean or what to do with them. I was reaching out as my compass is lost on this whole thing & how to get the CopyCPAP back up and running so I can get my data transmitting wirelessly again.

I just need someone to walk me through the steps from the beginning for macOS.
Post Reply Post Reply
Instead of reposting everything, here is your post where you initially started setting it up.  http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid375036  You should start at this post and read forward in order to get the information you need.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If anyone is interested, I just happened to come across an eBay seller, out of India, that has several of the Toshiba FlashAir W-03 16-GB cards for sale. The seller is asking $65 USD for each one. The page listing is, Toshiba 16GB Class 10 flash air wifi W-03 - SDHC Card - bulk packaging.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 243 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Intermittent use of C-PAP machine and OSCAR monitoring Thanassis 6 311 02-27-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Thanassis
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,688 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Import OSCAR data wirelessly LikeaGlove90 0 565 11-14-2023, 01:13 AM
Last Post: LikeaGlove90
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,088 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Can OSCAR download data wirelessly clownbell 5 3,306 04-27-2022, 12:24 PM
Last Post: TennisTom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.