Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mouth Tape Question
RE: Mouth Tape Question
Yes, the 10 cm by 10 meter. that's what was available. Thanks for the good wishes.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2020, 04:52 AM)multicast Wrote: None, because there's no residue from the tape I use, Fixomull stretch.  Secondly, I pull my lips slightly inwards before applying the tape; that is also good for a better sealing.

Thank you multicast, I have found this at my local pharmacy a few days ago after your suggestion, and am now using this instead of my usual brown Nexcare Micropore tape, which was quite tough to remove in the morning.

The Fixomull here comes in Stretch variety, clear and other options,  in different lengths and widths and hardly leaves any residue so that is great!

Oh and there is also Fixomull Skin sensitive which I found a sample of today: tested this in the afternoon, it seems to come off even more easily, but I have yet to test this overnight.

So much useful  sharing of information in this forum, what a blessing!
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
That come-off-even-more-easily thing was my problem: other tapes weren't sticky enough for my mouth ... Fixomull stretch *is* sticky, very flexible and removable without residues. But don't remove it too quickly!

Mike
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mouth leak with new machine LaraM 0 34 Today, 06:41 AM
Last Post: LaraM
  How do I reduce mouth leaking? meatheadmd 6 377 Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Old Codger
  Mouth Tape Tradegy PappaJoe 5 317 03-23-2024, 01:49 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 230 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,080 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
  Choosing Apnea Mouth Guard newtothis1 9 806 03-08-2024, 09:52 PM
  Dry mouth even using mouth tape Wcsleep 8 1,165 03-08-2024, 09:37 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.