Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My ASV settings and data
My ASV settings and data
Okay I recently switched to an ASV machine mostly because I was getting a lot of centrals while trying to either get to sleep or when I started to wake up sometimes before I was ready. I got the titration protocol online and adjusted accordingly based on my bipap/apap numbers I had from playing around with the pressure. I notice especially just after waking up but still trying to sleep a little more I have a ton of timed breaths. This is where my machine used to read centrals like crazy. Any thoughts on how I should fine tune these settings, or what this issue is could it be a "daytime breathing" disorder and  I am just picking it up on my machine? Anybody else have similar charts.
[Image: bZdIBgEl.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My ASV settings and data
Are you in ASVauto mode? You are getting a lot of assisted breaths at the beginning and end of the night. From what I'm seeing you might benefit from an increase of minimum EPAP. You might try increasing in .6 cm increments and see if that can resolve what appears to be some obstructive events. Give any new setting a couple days to settle in before deciding to make further changes. Your PS range of 0-10.5 looks like it might need to go to 0-12.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good suggestions, I will try that tonight. I  I will have to raise my iPap to get that high of a PS(has to be between range ).And yes I do have it in auto mode. The beginning and end parts are how I breath whenever lying down and after I first wake up ,been that way awhile, wondering if anyone else has that on their charts.
Post Reply Post Reply
It a little tough to see but is that a respironics chart, rather than a resmed aircurve asv chart?

Your profile indicates resmed.
Post Reply Post Reply
yes it was I just had a vauto bipap before now I ended up getting a resmed asv and it works great!!! thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice Needed With Settings and Deciphering OSCAR Data WhatIsRemSleep 16 947 02-12-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 403 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Help with data interpretation and pressure settings Strange54 3 362 01-25-2024, 05:20 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Advice on Settings from OSCAR Data mknzy 3 380 01-06-2024, 12:43 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  VAUTO Settings vs. CPAP Settings MrIvanDrago 9 828 11-18-2023, 10:29 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Need Help on Settings - DreamStation - Oscar Data 93celicaconv 2 501 09-15-2023, 06:23 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Sad Please review my data and help me adjust my settings DC2Shogun 61 4,378 08-13-2023, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.