Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My Apnea is getting worse! And I am very tired
RE: My Apnea is getting worse! And I am very tired
Oldfart59, I suspect I'm more of an oldfart than you being a 53, however my suggestioni is to increase PS min and maybe EPAP min. Let's start with PS min 2.0 and see where that goes. Leave everything else the same.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My Apnea is getting worse! And I am very tired
Thanks for the info PoolQ, I will look into this ( I assume I can find the manual somewhere on this site) I also did install the resmed app so I assume it has more setting to "play with". 

I did change my settings to what ajack suggested, and I did get a new cushion, but noticed that with the higher settings, I now get leaking at the corner of my mouth. The AHI did not appear to improve as much as I hoped. 

Is it possible that there is leakage in the machine, so its not all getting to the mask? I noticed that I can hear air escaping around the humidifier tank when I breath in and out. 

Oh, and BTW, the wife says I'm old and because of this machine, I have gas in the morning, so I am an Old fart.

Any other comments on this?

Thanks for all Thanks  your advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 1 45 39 minutes ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 189 Yesterday, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Abhi
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 169 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 234 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [Equipment] Much worse sleep with ResMed? Jookia 8 182 03-25-2024, 11:16 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 613 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Sad help! bipap making things worse Sleepyroshi 11 588 03-23-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.