Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

My mask gave me a facelift and other nifty xPAP benefits
My mask gave me a facelift and other nifty xPAP benefits
Yeppers, my mask gave me a facelift. A compelling reason to use an FFM for your beauty sleep.

Consider this. My face is bathed and plumped all night by the humidifier. Every little old lady wrinkle within target range has been dissolved.

Clearly this has saved me $30k and lengthy rehab from a massive surgical intervention.  Banana

Newbie? Find it difficult to meet your compliance targets? No prob. 4 hours per night and you’ll be a whole new you.

It gets to work right away while you sleep. You’ll see results in under a week. Guaranteed.

There’s only one downside. My face is smooth as a baby’s bottom but in a peculiar triangle stretching from the bridge of the nose to below the lip. Odd.  Thinking-about 

Share your unanticipated xPAP benefits and throw in some fun!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: My mask gave me a facelift and other nifty xPAP benefits
Well, if you wanted total face treatments, there are options like the PR FitLife Wink A bit more of an adjustment and not for tummy sleepers, but you can get far better facial skin treatment to go with your xPAP therapy Big Grin
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The PR FitLife is a whole new dimension in potential xPAP-induced face lifts..... Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, HalfAsleep, my friend! I can always count on you to brighten my day. Love your writing style and observations. Thank you for the laugh! Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sure you have some humorous fall-out, too, Kiwii! SHARE!  Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
Grin 
I just had to laugh at the last bit, a smooth triangle on your face as smooth as a babies bum Dielaughing
Brilliant! Big Grin
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Heck if that's the case with the humidity we have here on the Gulf Coast I must not look a day over eighteen! NOT!!
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're looking to expand your face-smoothing experience beyond your mid-mug Bermuda Triangle, try Dr. Sheepish's $3 cheek 'n' forehead facial treatment. This was an unexpected benefit -- a creaseless countenance. Smile 

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Y-Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I saw that. Genius. I'd look like Raggedy-Ann with a mop on my top-knot.

Woah is me!  Oh-jeez My facelift may as well be a facial as well. My ruddy countenance so appreciates the extra stimulation and plumpness, I now blush like a maiden.  Laugh-a-lot Bright red. I look like the triangular caution sign on the back of an Amish buggy.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Benefits of changing masks BreakingBaddd 5 551 10-21-2023, 08:08 PM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Stimulants - Any Benefits? cmpman1974 22 1,770 07-14-2023, 01:13 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  What changes to maximize therapy benefits? janelleb1985 6 630 05-16-2023, 08:33 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  6 months in, not feeling major benefits. Any advice? :( vegasboy 8 850 04-14-2023, 02:34 PM
Last Post: vegasboy
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Benefits of Fixed Pressure?? Brazen 12 1,371 11-19-2022, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Brazen
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,208 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.