Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I'm not able to get data to OSCAR with win 10
I'm not able to get data to OSCAR with win 10
OSCAR_Data was in a path that included OneDrive. The first thing I did was to move the folder to C:\  and the profile files under that.
 Later I found a setting in OneDrive that prevents files from moving to OneDrive and set that. I looked at previous posts and started to tinker. I changed registry at 
 HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\OSCAR_Team\OSCAR\Settings\AppData to  C:\OSCAR_Data      I also ran  https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/Patch/C...gistry.reg
 I made several attempts to transfer. Yesterday I started the import at 3:30 pm and it finished 11 hours later. But no data was imported. The only thing not grayed out on the OSCAR page is the CPAP importer. My profile is accessible. 
My OSCAR_Data folder contains the folders     logs, Profiles, connections, connections.0, mid range. The folders contain files      Preferences.xml,
 profiles.xml, debug.txt, debug.0.txt and older versions, devices.xml, chanels.dat, channels.xml, overview.shg, profile.xml. I'm using a memory card reader.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I'm not able to get data to OSCAR with win 10
@Crimson Nape I just saw this and will give it a try

type: C:\Program Files\OSCAR\OSCAR.exe --datadir C:\OSCAR_Data
press: <ENTER>
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 10 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 87 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 59 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 218 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 95 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.