Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Myair app
Myair app
i know I should be using sleepyhead but I have not got it up and running as of yet. I do have a question about the myair app. Even on days I score 100 or 99 it says my mask came off once it has said this since I started using it in end of June. Am I doing something that might be causing this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Myair app
Once means on in the evening and off in the morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
yeah, its misleading. It counts when you put it on in the evening and take it off in the mornings. If you get up to go to the rest rooms it will add another on/off count.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
And it deducts more points for getting up to use the restroom than it does for high leakage or apnea events, and you can't get more than 70 points even if you sleep for 9 hours. Rolleyes

No need to worry about chasing "100"... instead work to keep the individual stats in a good range.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I wouldn't waste much time with the MyAir score. It's mainly about how you feel the next day. For fine tuning definitely use SH or ResScan or both.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2017, 08:50 PM)CB91710 Wrote: And it deducts more points for getting up to use the restroom than it does for high leakage or apnea events, and you can't get more than 70 points even if you sleep for 9 hours.  Rolleyes

No need to worry about chasing "100"...  instead work to keep the individual stats in a good range.

70/70 for sleeping (or using) 9 hours. Plus all the other possible points.

One can get 100 points while sleeping 9 hours.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
It's actually 7 hours for 70 points.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2017, 07:48 PM)edfreeman Wrote: It's actually 7 hours for 70 points.

Yup.

You can get 100 points in 7 hours...  but sleep 10 hours, but get up once to pee and it's a 99

It is pretty forgiving (if somewhat mysterious) on how it scores leaks.
I've had nights where I'm constantly waking up with dry-mouth and blasting 18cm out through my lips and scored 5 points, and other nights that I felt, and Sleepyhead confirmed, were low leakage, but got dinged a point or two.

But as long as you're getting 60 total, you are likely in compliance enough for your insurance provider.   Beyond that, it's all about how you feel... or in my case, how I feel driving home from work.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 575 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 440 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,451 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 458 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,048 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,743 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,289 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.