Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Myair app missing 1/2 of days sleep period
Myair app missing 1/2 of days sleep period
Is there anyway to force data to be sent from airsense 11 machine to my air app?
Last night the second part of my sleep wasn't sent to the app... I had a sleep period in the afternoon for 2 hours, and then 4 more hours from 4am to 8am, and this 2nd part wasn't sent to the app?

I'm new here.. just a few days on machine, struggling with a high leak rate 20 to 28l per hour... but it seems I have air leaking from the swivel joints coming into the mask.

When I check the  machine it says great seal... im kind of confused with this
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Myair app missing 1/2 of days sleep period
ResMed's day is from noon to noon. So your two sleep sessions would appear on two different days.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My first sleep was 1pm to 3pm, my second from 4am to 8am, so they should be on the same day.
Post Reply Post Reply
You are correct. I misunderstood your post.

I'm not sure how you would force a download, but I've heard of others say that their split data sometimes shows up later in the day.

If you download a screenshot from the daily page in OSCAR, someone here will be happy to take a look at the leak rate.

There are links in my signature line to guide you.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
My airsense 10 consistently uploads data about an hour after my last session ended.  If data isn't there then, I can usually get it to (try an) upload, by unplugging for a couple minutes, then plugging back in.  Cellular at my house is a little sketchy, so if I really want to see it, it sometimes takes a couple tries.  When it does connect it uploads everything since last upload, so you don't miss anything.

If memory serves, time on the 11 cannot be set, you can only change time zones.  Is it possible that the data split is because the wrong time zone is set?  Before trying to change, do a search here.  I think there is a process to follow as changing time zones erases the 11's internal memory.

Now MY memory isn't what it used to be, so maybe I'm remembering the wrong machine.

As far as leaks, my old resmed mask vented through the swivel joint to prevent co2 build-up.  If you post some OSCAR charts, the experts here can see better when the leaks are occurring.

Learning to live with/optimizing cpap can take some time.  Good luck!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 1 74 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,221 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  3 Days of Oscar Charts - Looking for advice Jakeb24 5 135 04-15-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Jakeb24
Question Help! 40 days CPAP no symptom relief. What's wrong? cpapmj 2 127 04-14-2024, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Worried about insurance requirement to see doctor within 90 days NewlyDiagnosed 9 215 04-10-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  How to remedy issues during lighter sleep period, 3 AM-7 AM rosebladepat 0 143 03-15-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 224 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.