Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NOTICE: Apnea Board reaches 80,000 registered members
Thumbsup 
Apnea Board reaches 80,000 registered members
I noticed a minute ago that Apnea Board has now reached over 80,000 registered memberslike 

Of course, there's a far greater group of people who visit and read the forums but have not yet officially registered here.  If that's you, you're missing some of the "secret" areas that only registered members can see-- feel free to join us by registering for a free forum account HERE.  Either way, I'm thankful that all of you are here and are interested in this "patient empowerment" movement that began when Apnea Board went online back in 2004.  Back then, we had no idea of what the future would hold, or that Apnea Board would eventually become the best Sleep Apnea Forum in the world.

I'd like to take advantage of this milestone with a shout-out and a huge THANK YOU to many groups of folks-- those who make this place run smoothly (our tireless staff members), those who donate to Apnea Board, the many knowledgeable members including our Advisory Members who stay here to give back to the Apnea Community by helping others on the forum, and of course a big thanks to the OSCAR Team for providing a super PC software package that is by far the greatest tool for CPAP data analysis.

The truth is that people here are making a difference in the lives of thousands of sleep apnea patients around the world.  If you've ever helped someone here in any way or helped to run this place, or helped to keep us alive financially, you can be VERY PROUD of yourself, because helping others is what life is all about, and that, my friends, is what brings true happiness in life.

I wish I could somehow reach out and hug you all.   I can't, so here's a "virtual hug":

Grouphug3

THANK YOU.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Apnea Board reaches 80,000 registered members
Glad to be part of the Apnea Board, helping others bash all apnea into submission and gaining knowledge with a bit of humor.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wow that's impressive - you guys do amazing work here and its much appreciated. I've moved to occasional lurker mode and think to login every month or so when I look at my data. All has been well for me for 10 months now thanks to the help of this board, wouldn't have got here without you !

Rob
Post Reply Post Reply
let's expand that shout out & huge thank you to include our fearless leader SuperSleeper, who makes it all possible. I honestly don't know how I would have managed without the kindness & support found here.

thank you too SuperSleeper!
Post Reply Post Reply
Here, here! Heartfelt thanks to everyone who gives so much in so many ways to make this Board the force for the good that it is. It has certainly changed my life!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 608 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,310 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 474 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 280 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 397 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,651 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 642 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.