Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NOTICE: New "Home Sleep Test Provider List"
Information 
New "Home Sleep Test Provider List"
Forum staff have been working on developing a list of links to prominent commercial home sleep testing companies - a list to be used like the way in which we utilize the CPAP Supplier List.  Apnea Board promotes patient empowerment, so having such a list would be a convenience to our members who desire a cost-effective option for a sleep test that doesn't involve large expense of a fully-equipped sleep lab or the hassle of dealing with an insurance company.

This new list has now been created, and exists as the second post of the thread for the regular CPAP Supplier List.

The direct link is here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid404296

We also have an .htaccess redirect link that will also work, as follows:
http://www.apneaboard.com/sleeptest.htm

Please read that post so you understand how it works.  I've configured the forum software so that if you post the words "Sleep Test List" or "SleepTest List", it will auto-link those words to the Home Sleep Test List (link above).

I addition, if you name a specific home sleep test provider by their list number, it will auto-link to them correctly as well.  For instance if I say "I got excellent service from SleepTest #1 - the words "SleepTest #1" will auto-link to that page as well.  It's case-insensitive.

Also, please note that any additions to this list must come our forum Advisory Members.

If you have any questions or comments, please post.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New "Home Sleep Test Provider List"
Searched for possible users, using keywords

SleepTest #1 on the SleepTest List

No hits. Are there other better keywords to use?

Thanks,

Harv
Thanks to everyone who helps us get a better night's sleep.

Anything I post here or elsewhere on these forums is my opinion, not medical advice. Medical advice comes from a doctor.
An Advisory Member is a member of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.
Such membership does not imply medical expertise or qualifications for advising sleep apnea patients about their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
If I'm understanding your question...

Start a new thread in the main forum and ask if anyone has used any of the
Providers listed on the Sleep Test List, and what their experience was.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, OpalRose!

Harv
Thanks to everyone who helps us get a better night's sleep.

Anything I post here or elsewhere on these forums is my opinion, not medical advice. Medical advice comes from a doctor.
An Advisory Member is a member of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.
Such membership does not imply medical expertise or qualifications for advising sleep apnea patients about their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 2 101 Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Jay51
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 65 5,918 03-19-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 132 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  Self-administered sleep test? BlueSky1958 6 213 02-29-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 207 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.