Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need Help
Need Help
Hello Group! I have been using cpap for about 7 years, have had pretty good results so far, the past year has been a challenge, feeling tired consistently, and its getting worse.. 

I have been told on another board to raise my max which I did, tried that a week and now even 14.5 max is showing not enough pressure, I feel my mask leak is waking me up and that is whats causing the machine to keep ramping up.

No medications, nothing really has changed, I am 5'11 and 190 pounds, have a big neck, was always told I snored as a kid, then when I got married it really became apparent lol..

If anyone can look at my charts and see anything that looks off, I would greatly appreciate it!  two comparing before and after I changed pressures..

I was also told to try fixed pressure at 12.5, not sure if thats even worth trying and getting another worse night of sleep.

I am sleeping  soundly through the night, just wake up and within 5 minutes I can tell I slept crappy, so I am being awoken but not enough to actually wake up..

Kind Regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.