Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need Help With Dream Station Power Supply
Need Help With Dream Station Power Supply
Hi All, I think my power supply went bad to my dream station. I cannot get a voltage reading on the 12 volt end. Anyway I cracked open the power supply case and noticed there are 3 leads going to the 12 volt plug. I want to cut the plug off and hook it up to another generic 12 volt power supply I have, and need to know what the three wires are about and their polarity. 

I am guessing that the black is ground and the 2 white wires are  both12 volt? Does the heater have a separate 12 volt feed? It looks like that plug has 3 contacts.

Thanks in advance. 

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need Help With Dream Station Power Supply
If you decide it too much trouble, search Amazon for, "power supply for philips dreamstation". There are KFD brands for $25 or less. I have been using this brand on my Resmed devices with excellent results.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the help, I have been searching on what I think is the model number and it is not real clear on which one. I know that it is 12v and it needs 7 amps but I am worried about the end plug. The plug looks to be 3 conductor in the one I have. I have amazon prime and free returns but I don't want to blow my cpap trying it out.

My model number from my cpap is dsx500t11c. I search on that number and this charger comes up, although there is no reference on the page of that number. Any tips here?  I posted an attachment of the page since I am prohibited from posting links yet.

[Image Containing a Commercial Website Name or URL Removed]

-----
Moderator Action: Image Containing a Commercial Website or URL Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial images or links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
I sent my info to KFD and am waiting for a response.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,788 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Using the heated tube on Dream Station 2 arpegio 4 951 02-16-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: arpegio
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 228 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,406 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  AirSense 10. Power cable broke on air tube connecting ring. Ruhtra 1 403 11-18-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  AirCurve power problem Shamus54 10 980 10-30-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Shamus54
  Resmed Airsense 11 blowing full power with no leaks bcodemz 2 870 10-29-2023, 07:57 PM
Last Post: bcodemz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.