Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help please! High events per hour
RE: Need help please! High events per hour
Thank you again to those forum members who have responded and offered their help - I am grateful for this! 

I am somewhat of a techno-tard. I hope I saved last nights results correctly and that they will show up in this post. I didn't actually take a screenshot as the instructions weren't too clear. I saved the daily report as a pdf file to my desktop and I will try to attach it this way. Would that be a way of doing it?

I look forward to comments and advice as to my next step!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Arnold. I could open the PDF with no problem. I do want to mention, though, that it is probably a good idea to black out your personal information before you post.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum. We will help you.

Please do the screenshots next time.
Three issues to address
1. See how your obstructive events are clustered? That indicates that you are most likely means that you are tucking your chin. The remedy here is a soft cervical collar, see the link in my signature for more details on this.
2. Central Apneas, your EPR =3, most likely that is driving your centrals. Set EPR =0, or if uncomfortable EPR=1 ('0' is better) and that should at least provide some immediate relief from them.
3. Your charts show periodic breathing (CSR, the green areas). I want to see close up details of your flow rate to see what it looks like. 2 minute views, just click on the area you want to zoom into until only 2 minutes are showing, then F12 to screenprint.
4. So I cant count, a full redacted copy of your diagnostic sleep study not just the summary, including the charts and tables, so we can see what your apnea looked like prior to treatment.
OK a 5th, I'm going to ask a moderator to remove this report because it presents a gold mine for identity theft. Always redact personal info.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dormeo, thank you for pointing this out. I tried to edit after posting, but couldn't do so. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!
Post Reply Post Reply
for your protection, I've asked for that attachment to be deleted.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fred, thanks for your input. I tried doing a screenshot but couldn't get it to work. What is the trick to doing this easily? Thank you also for requesting a moderator to remove my first report. I have redacted my personal information and am attaching it again for your reference. I am working on your other request for an extract of two minute intervals. Thank you!

Arnold,
I removed the attachment as it still shows your personal information.
OpalRose
Post Reply Post Reply
On my PC laptop, I hit PrtSc (with a little scissors icon), then open a program called Paint 3D. In the blank area of the Paint 3D screen, I right-click and paste. The image appears, and then I can hit Crop to cut out anything extraneous around the edges. Finally, I go to Menu in Paint 3D to save the image.

But your setup may be different. Keeps life, um, interesting.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just use F12 it will show up someplace similar to C:\Users\Fred\Documents\OSCAR_Data\Screenshots as a .png
Post Reply Post Reply
Pressing F12 doesn't work on my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop. I googled around and learned that for my machine, this key is undefined.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fred, I am attaching the 2 minute interval as requested.  I hope I did this correctly!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to Reduce CA Events chrotteg 10 340 03-26-2024, 11:08 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,395 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 125 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  [Pressure] ASV pressure too high. Please Help Mosleepy 27 691 03-21-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 264 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 104 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 117 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.