Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need help with part identity F&P Icon Novo
Need help with part identity F&P Icon Novo
Hello 
I am new to this group. I have been using a Fisher and Paykel ICON + NOVO CPAP that just died on me one night. My husband is an electronics technician and did identify the board in the back that smelled “burnt” and assessed that it most likely needs to be replaced but I cannot find a valid replacement part number anywhere for this power supply board. There appears to be two different “circuit boards” internally in this CPAP and this one evidently controls the power supply to the CPAP. I am unemployed and cannot afford to replace this device so replacing this board is my current only option. 
Lot no. On this CPAP is 2100274217; SN is 170726617811 and model no is ICONNAN-HT. Even though I’ve read through these comments about taking off the back and using the blow dryer, that doesn’t work in this situation. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Vicki
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need help with part identity F&P Icon Novo
There is a parts manual for the F&P Icon for download in the Private Files and Links Forum.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

You will have to be signed in to your forum account for access.

Look under "Links to Member only Files"
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need help with part identity F&P Icon Novo
Thank you, Rose. I’ll look through this manual and see if they list the particular part I need. This may be the same manual I already located that had some part numbers but not the “inner workings” of the CPAP. Just some rudimentary information and stated not to go poking around inside (but to return the device). I’m hoping to avoid this. But I will check this out and see. Thank you again. 
Vicki
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 298 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 29 9,891 02-26-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,311 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 847 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,584 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  Alternative Part? sambo42xa 1 398 08-27-2023, 10:17 AM
Last Post: sambo42xa
  AirCurve 10 - Where does leftover part go? markc1117 4 707 11-19-2022, 01:46 PM
Last Post: markc1117

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.