Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Need some assistance with settings...
Need some assistance with settings...
I have been on therapy for a very long time but have never completely felt well rested.  I'm hoping that someone here might be able to take a look at my settings report and suggest some changes that might assist with waking up feeling well rested.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need some assistance with settings...
The summery can’t really be used as well as a daily set of Oscar charts. In my signature is a link of which charts and help with Oscar if needed. Please repost with yesterday’s charts.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Attached are the updated charts requested.  Thank you kindly for any assistance / suggestions you can provide.

Post Reply Post Reply
Your Flow Limits are driving your Pressure high so let's work on them to start.
Set PS=4 should reduce your flow limits and reduce your high pressures. I expect to lower your min EPAP later.

See how your OA events and flow limits tend to cluster? This indicates that you may be tucking your chin especially if this occurs on multiple nights. Think flatter/fewer pillows to start, if needed then we can look at a cervical collar. As awful as it sounds it can work absolute wonders.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much.  I'll try that and follow up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello.  I have been using the new PS as suggested.  Attached is an updated chart.  How do you all think I'm doing with the change?  Any other suggested settings changes?  

I'm also probably going to order the neck brace and see if that helps.  

Post Reply Post Reply
Based on my readings, is it safe to lower my pressures at all?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  APAP optimization assistance jayed53 9 442 03-14-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayed53
  [Treatment] Interpreting OSCAR data - any assistance would be incredibly appreciated :) SleepyVoyager 20 906 02-29-2024, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Wink [CPAP] NEW USER - Assistance Needed Interpreting OSCAR Data tommythecat 1 279 02-17-2024, 12:55 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
Question [Diagnosis] NEWBIE Looking for first diagnosis assistance Gothenburg85 5 347 02-16-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Gothenburg85
  AutoSV data interpretation assistance needed PappaJoe 21 690 02-11-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  [CPAP] Assistance with OSCAR Data runnermeep 17 766 01-31-2024, 04:43 PM
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 13 1,018 01-06-2024, 03:57 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.