Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Design - Dreamwear Nasal Headgear with Arms
RE: New Design - Dreamwear Nasal Headgear with Arms
I agree with Stacey. TheLankyLefty27 checked a DreamWear mask for pressure drops. He used a manometer hooked up to the mask and assessed for diminished mask pressure with one of the side tubes pinched shut. The manometer showed that there was very minimal difference in mask pressure when one side was occluded. 

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ77fl6buVs
Post Reply Post Reply
I have used both the Dreamwear and the F30I. I have no problems with the frame tubing crush when sleeping on my side. I get plenty of air with either blocked off. Both masks get out of position though, and the way I deal with that is fold the corner of my pillow under, and keep the mask over that open area. I feel the Dreamwear is harder to breath through. Noise from either doesn't seem to bother my wife.
Post Reply Post Reply
Staceyburke, Bobaloo & Billygoat,

I'm glad that the Dreamwear works for the three of you.  It's good that you have a mask that makes you happy.  BUT, you all sound like the DME clinician who insisted it couldn't possibly be an issue.  LOL

My message was stating that it doesn't work for ME. The crushed side channel woke ME up several times a night and left ME un-rested.
Post Reply Post Reply
That’s why they make 100sof different masks.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Headgear for very large heads NogginOff 1 40 7 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  CPAP compressed air path design, foam, filtration & maintenance MaNoise 10 229 03-25-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MaNoise
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 326 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 296 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 789 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen
Question [Equipment] Fullface or Nasal? Jose Castro 10 866 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Brevida mask with Evora headgear BeauPetitNez 8 1,661 01-13-2024, 10:11 AM
Last Post: BeauPetitNez

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.