Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus
New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus
Day 11 - although I’m using my machine every night for my full 8 hours of bed, I still don’t feel I’m sleeping as well as I could. I’ve been struggling with mask leaks and periods of being full awake because I can’t get my mask adjusted right. The first mask I chose at initial setup was a ResMed F10. I liked it a lot comfort wise, but the leaks were just bad, bad, bad. 

So tonight will be my first night with the F&P. Looking at this mask now with the little knowledge I’ve gained in 10 days, I can see that it might be better for me because the seal is bigger and should be able to handle my pressures better. I can also see that it is going to be hotter than my first mask. 

We will see and I’ll let everyone know!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus
Just hang in there. Eventually you'll get used to the hose and find a mask that fits. Things will improve at Nature's pace.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New Mask Tonight - F&P Simplus
Thanks ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iNAP First Night Test Tonight (Running with APAP) Apnea23 4 1,212 01-21-2024, 10:32 PM
Last Post: scowell
  [Equipment] Many simplus cushion hisses asm01asm 2 550 06-18-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,526 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Equipment] How do I get ResMed headgear off of F&P Simplus mask to clean? LordHelmet 3 620 12-24-2022, 05:55 PM
Last Post: LordHelmet
Sad [CPAP] Need help tonight Chavonda67 1 431 11-01-2022, 09:25 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,214 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,757 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.