Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New on board, happy to be there
Thumbsup 
New on board, happy to be there
Hi all,

I am new to Apnea Board.
I have been using a CPAP for 20 years and have had an Airsense 10 for almost 3 years.
I have been enraged for a long time to have no details about the progress of my treatment. Unfortunately, my doctor is particularly stingy with information!
So I was looking around to get Rescan software when I discovered OSCAR on this forum.
Thanks to the developers of OSCAR for this much more ergonomic and easy-to-use tool and thanks to the administrators and moderators for offering this space.

Merry Christmas
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New on board, happy to be there
Welcome to the forum!  OSCAR is a great program and the developers do an outstanding job maintaining and updating it.
You will also find a wealth of information to help with your therapy either in the forums, or in the Wiki.  Lots of very knowledgeable people who have been doing this a long time and have helped countless others.

Don't be afraid to ask questions!

Merry Christmas
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,310 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 474 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,651 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Happy Thanksgiving. Big Guy 9 578 11-25-2023, 07:16 AM
Last Post: FLcracker
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 642 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,541 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Information [Admin Note] Apnea Board now operating under SSL encryption SuperSleeper 3 1,683 06-09-2023, 11:48 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.