Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to CPAP...
RE: New to CPAP...
(04-08-2021, 12:05 PM)biorn Wrote: Ya the large frame is giant.

But the longer of your nose shouldn't be a problem with the M cushion. Just the width could be.

I believe that you are correct, and that the real solution for me, for the F30i, is to get an appropriately sized headframe.  This should reposition the mask slightly, to allow for a more comfortable fit without trying to wrench the frame tight against my head.  As I mentioned I kind of like the venting arrangement, and I'm new to all this so it will be a short while before I order more masks and stuff, as the Amara is fitting well and working for me at this time.  The drawbacks of the amara are that I cannot put my glasses on and read in bed, and if I roll to my side it is easily dislodged.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes it's a hell of a headache for mask sizes. it's better to choose a shop with possibility to return within 30days.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-08-2021, 12:33 PM)biorn Wrote: Yes it's a hell of a headache for mask sizes. it's better to choose a shop with possibility to return within 30days.

I wish!  In these days of CVD-19, I don't see many offers for returning masks...
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.