Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to forum
New to forum
Hello all. I am new to the forum so forgive me if this is a newbie question. 

I had been using a Respironics CPAP for about 10 years now, and recently had a split study. My AHI went up significantly, and I was issued a Dream Station and a DreamWear mask. I'm trying to get used to the new mask, and wanted to check its efficiency. The Respironics mobile app uses Bluetooth and gives me running time data, which isn't useful except for insurance compliance purposes. I searched this forum and tried SleepyTime, but saw it was not compatible. I downloaded Encore 2 Pro, inserted the SD card, got some data, but also got a message that my system is not compatible. I was able to see some info, but I don't know how accurate it is. Showed my AHI was always less that 1, when I know there was leakage. I spoke to the respiratory therapist that was able to acquire my data and said it all looks good. She said they use Encore (not Pro).

I was wondering what is the best software program that I could use to see all data, including AHI, leakage, central vs. osa, etc. I also would like to know if there's a way to get this data on a mobile device through Bluetooth or my wireless network.

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to forum
Can you tell us which DreamStation you have?  If you have the DreamStation Pro, it is compatible with #SleepyHead software.  

If you have the DreamStation CPAP, it will not give any useful data.  It is what we call a "brick."

Let us know which machine you have.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to forum
I'm not at home right now, but a couple of months ago my R.T. asked me to send her pix of the bar codes underneath, so I just looked at that picture. It says "DreamStation CPAP Humid DOM" and "DreamStation Hum Core Pack DOM", so I assume it's not the Pro.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PAP->SD->OSCAR->Forum data management PhoebeAnn 7 1,257 04-15-2020, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Mod Note] When referring to OSCAR [on the forum] SuperSleeper 0 586 12-07-2019, 04:22 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  How do you download sleepyhead day data onto forum stephennic 1 1,317 09-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Stuck in a loop trying to get to main apnea board forum page cate1898 10 2,707 11-15-2015, 01:59 PM
Last Post: cate1898
  Currently configuring this new forum, please be patient [forum now open] SuperSleeper 2 2,533 08-25-2015, 06:58 PM
Information [Admin Note] How to use this Software Support Forum SuperSleeper 0 10,458 08-21-2015, 01:42 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.