Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New user OSCAR data after one week
New user OSCAR data after one week
I just started therapy a week ago after a home sleep study and in-lab titration. My AHI was 16.4 and I was titrated at fixed 7.0. I've been adjusting my own settings to get better results and had a decent night last night after adjusting to APAP mode with pressures of 9-13, EPR 3. I'm still getting a lot of flow limitations, though, and my events seems to occur at roughly the same time period each night. I'm using an AirSense 11 with an AirTouch F20 mask. I have to do full-face for now as I have a deviated septum and breathe through my mouth when lying down. 

I also wear an O2 ring and have seen some brief desaturations into the high 70s on some nights. Average is still in the 90s, though. Is this something I need to bring to my doctor's attention? I've attached OSCAR charts including my O2 levels. Any tips or pointers to decipher my events and improve my results further would be greatly appreciated. 

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New user OSCAR data after one week
Desaturations into the high 70s need a doctor's attention.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New user OSCAR data after one week
I'm being sent by my doctor for an oximetry study. I'm hoping my O2 ring is just inaccurate. I've adapted well to CPAP. but an oxygen concentrator is on another level that spooks me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User 1 week, still high AHis, thoughts? JacksonMahoney 4 81 6 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 24 842 Yesterday, 10:12 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Interpreting OSCAR data (relatively new CPAP user) bolivar98 11 423 08-28-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  One week into treatment, any tips? lendenti 3 147 08-28-2024, 03:28 AM
Last Post: lendenti
  [CPAP] Oscar data help - is CPAP right for me? george bonanza 3 209 08-27-2024, 07:20 AM
Last Post: george bonanza
  New to OSCAR, need some help understanding my data sleepadventure 3 171 08-23-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: sleepadventure
  Just discovered OSCAR, how does my data look? mtdang 6 294 08-22-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.