Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MyAir data differs from Airsense 11
MyAir data differs from Airsense 11
Hi! I used my Airsense 11 for the first time last night. In the morning the results on the airsense differ greatly from the MyAir data. Any idea why they are so different?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: MyAir data differs from Airsense 11
Hi getzall! Welcome

Have you checked to make sure the AS11 is set to your local timezone? A Resmed's day is from noon to noon. If it needs to be changed, be aware that this will require a complete system reset. Make sure you have any previous data backed up if you are using an SD card.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
All of a sudden the data is now matching up. Is that because it is now after noon?
Post Reply Post Reply
Unlike its predecessors that had a date/time setting, the AS11 started using a timezone setting. Yours should be set to GMT-7, or however the time zone setting is presented. Of course, I'm using your profile location of Arizona for this offset.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi guys,

I had a similar issue with the Airsense 11. My timezone is set correctly.
It seems to happen when you use the device, pause for a while and use it again, all on the same day.
The sync runs immediately after the first 'set' and it doesn't sync again until the next day. Therefore, you are missing the second set of that day in the dashboard.

The next day, after you have been using the device again, a sync runs, and the second set from the previous day is added to the previous set, thus complementing the full day.

I guess it's typically something that happens when you just got the machine and are playing around with it. I haven't had it since.

Bye,

Rudi
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 616 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 475 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How does AirSense 11 transmit data CPAPDude58 9 3,383 01-23-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: MarkP
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.