Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No Data on ResMed AS10 data card??
Question 
No Data on ResMed AS10 data card??
I pulled my card and tried to read it into OSCAR, but it appears there is no data on the card?!?

There is a DATALOG directory and two files. Identification.crc and Identiufication.tgt

The DATALOG directory is empty and the properties says zero bytes.

Any idea what happened.
Brian

"I drank WHAT?" - Socrates
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: No Data on ResMed AS10 data card??
Is it brand new SD card, or have you been using it for a while?
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using it for awhile.

Last night, I used a different card.

The DATALOG directory on the card has a 20230101 directory in it. There are dozens of files in the directory.

When I attempt to import the data, OSCAR says there is no "valid" data on the card.
Brian

Post Reply Post Reply
With the card that appears to be working, when you are trying to import, only select the name of the SD card.  Not any of the files or folders that may be on it.

For the other SD card, some possibilities...
  • possibly went bad without warning (it happens)
  • write protect switch broken
  • something with your computer deleted the data
  • xPAP malfunction

Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It sounds like the card didn't initialise properly. Is there an Identification.tgt file and a STR.edf file on the card?
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
One of those files are not on the Drive.

Here is everything that is on the drive.

Brian

Post Reply Post Reply
That "if6U" seems to be a corrupt file and is in place of the Identification.tgt file.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Well, it took some hacking, but I at least got last night's data back!

I copied the non corrupt data from the new SD card to my PC, then got the identification files from the other SD card that did not have any data.

I removed the corrupted file from the new SD card, added the identification files back to it the new SD card.

OSCAR loaded it...

Whew.
Brian

Post Reply Post Reply
Good for you; that's exactly what I was about to suggest.

Although I would have copied a good Identification.tgt from the old card to the new one. It doesn't change from day to day.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 69 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 136 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 57 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 753 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.