Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

No sleep with APAP after 5 days, any advice?
RE: No sleep with APAP after 5 days, any advice?
Re: Maximum pressure - just leave it as it is (15). Until we look at your card data with OSCAR, we won't have a better idea of an appropriate range.

When you can get at least 4 hours in a night, make a zip of your InfoUSB card and upload it to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so I know who it is coming from. I'll post a screen shot from OSCAR showing one night's data.

(You will be helping me test SleepStyle support in OSCAR.)
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-01-2021, 04:49 PM)GuyScharf Wrote: "Re: Maximum pressure - just leave it as it is (15). Until we look at your card data with OSCAR, we won't have a better idea of an appropriate range.

When you can get at least 4 hours in a night, make a zip of your InfoUSB card and upload it to my Dropbox folder. Please include your forum name in the zip file name so I know who it is coming from. I'll post a screen shot from OSCAR showing one night's data.

(You will be helping me test SleepStyle support in OSCAR.)"

Ok cheers. I didn't even know I could do that but yeah I will definitely cheers. All the better if it helps you too !
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't fall asleep with a CPAP at all, either. I am surprised that this isn't a more common problem. Or maybe it is and that's why most people stop using a CPAP during the first year? I know I am close to giving up. I am hoping that when I see the MD later this month that he can give me some sleeping pills or something. I do wonder it just accepting that my wife and I will simply have to sleep in different rooms is the least bad solution to my snoring?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 168 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 14 257 Yesterday, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 853 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,784 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 86 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New APAP machine: Lowenstein Prisma Smart Max Robert Detz 10 364 03-21-2024, 07:58 AM
Last Post: WisNaeMe
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 10 562 03-18-2024, 08:43 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.