Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Now my son needs help
RE: Now my son needs help
Will do.

Thanks Fred.
Post Reply Post Reply
Give the kid a break and get a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset. The difference in comfort and EPR air delivery is night and day. My concern with this CPAP experiment is that we are taking a young person with no documented problem, and creating a moderate RDI with mild AHI. If you want to see amazing, put him on a Resmed with a set pressure of 8.0 and EPR at 3.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a spare Resmed here for just that. The intent was to do one thing at a time. Happy to do it tonight.

Cheers,
Damian.
Post Reply Post Reply
Keep us posted. The Dreamstation just didn't seem to be a good fit here.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ridiculous. 

Seems we are a Resmed family.

His data from last night. 

I presume it isn't worth tweaking from here. I'll monitor for a week and see if this is consistent.

Thanks all so much for the help.
Damian.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is that 2 AutoSets in the family?

How does he feel? What is his preference and why?
Post Reply Post Reply
I would say OMG, but if I didn't think this would happen I wouldn't have suggested it. Just imagine going from over 11 AHI to less than 1 by simply changing machines! This is exactly what I expected. (Edit to add, I might have gotten a bit lucky, this is better than expected. )
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
If I'd have realized there was a 2nd autoset in the house I would have suggested it sooner, but that is where I was heading.
Post Reply Post Reply
I still have the rental Resmed that I was holding onto so I could test him as I suspected he was going that road.

He found it easier to breathe and sleep uninterrupted. Only one night so far but I'm holding out hope.

Thanks gents,
Damian.
Post Reply Post Reply
I see your on CPAP mode I would suggest apap min pressure 7 max 20 just so the Resmed can do something if needed
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.