Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

O2Ring Oximetery support (ViHealth)
O2Ring Oximetery support (ViHealth)
Hi All: 
I'm a new CPAP user and decided I needed see my O2 levels so I picked up this very nice product called the O2 Ring.  I've used it for a few days now and it seems to work well enough and is comfortable to wear. I would like to integrate the data into OSCAR.  I can save the daily files as .csv files using a PC app called O2 insight, but can't import them into Oscar. Any suggestions on how to proceed? 
-
Thanks, Brad

Here is the amazon product page:  sorry as a new user  I cant post links or pics Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: O2Ring Oximetery support (ViHealth)
OSCAR doesn't support this type of import. You will need to download the OSCAR source code and build an importer for your device.

Sorry!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Nape - I've actually tried compiling the source, but I'm running into some compile issues. Is there a forum specifically for oscar to ask these questions?
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure that you have "Enable Qt Quick Compiler" deselected in the Options section

EDIT: Look in the Software Support Forum for help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would think that your O2 Ring would have a time of day clock. If the clock agrees with your CPAP clock, you can compare the data manually. CSV files can be manipulated and graphed using Excel.

It would be nice if Oscar had a csv export function. If it did, you could merge the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same question about the same device.

Is the format that OSCAR imports from CMS-50F device documented anywhere?  Converting O2Ring csv to that format may be simple to do.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Brad, 

Welcome!  

I also use and very much like the Viatom based Pulse-Ox products.  Unfortunately my version "Vibe O2" does not support the Viatom PC software and I have not yet found a way to get access to the event level data in any manner, much less something as friendly as CSV.    

If anyone knows how to get to the Viatom (AKA Wellue, ViHealth, Biometrics, Vibe, etc) data stored in the iPhone app please let me know.    

My thinking is that if you able to model your CSV output in an EDF format to mirror the most popluar Pulse-Ox that connects with OSCAR today you will be in fat city.  

I have not yet looked myself but there might be a path for CSV to EDF in one of the links below.  

WillSleep

https://www.edfplus.info/downloads/

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/EDF/...?query=CSV 

https://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bedfplus.info+CSV

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3734...n-edf-file

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Data_Format

Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like EDFBrowser will convert csv to EDF file.  I don't have an O2Ring yet to try it...
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got an O2Ring.  Love it.  Exported csv, converted to EDF, but Oscar would not import... anyone know exactly what columns are needed in the EDF file for the "import from data file saved by another program" option?

Brad, have you had any issues with your O2Ring where it on occasion will drop to low 80's and then back up over about 10 seconds, out of the blue?  I have seen this a few times on two occasions, fully awake... and breathing normally.  All other days it is accurate evening and night.  Another time the screen button did not work to turn on the screen... i had to remove the ring to get the screen to come on then put ring back on finger.  After a couple times, the button worked again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Tech Support Jeremy H 11 1,330 03-20-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 511 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  High Pressure Support / EPR r4robin 3 406 02-16-2024, 08:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Lowenstein prima 25s support ? cbow48 6 678 02-14-2024, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Macka
  CPAP Settings Support cspofford1 3 284 02-07-2024, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Pressure Support David Clark 23 1,613 01-08-2024, 04:01 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Hank68 Treatment Thread - Seeking Help and Support Please! Hank68 20 1,098 01-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Hank68

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.