Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Device Support
OSCAR Device Support
Hello
First of all, I would like to express my sincere gratitude and respect to the forum moderators, technical team and forum supporters.
I have been helped a lot in this forum. My story was supported.
I opened a new topic and I have a new problem.
Since I had conducted various controlled experiments on myself, instead of purchasing different devices, I found a special device and bought it. But I cannot read my data properly on this device. Could you help me, please?
My device is a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset with software tampered with. But I used it in ASV mode. It includes all modes. Therefore, Oscar data is not reliable. After purchasing it, I knew from my research that it was a product of the airbreak project.
If I zip my SD card, you can see that my Oscar data is problematic. I request your help.
SIXTH REMEDY 
   O brother who thinks of the pleasures of this world and suffers distress at illness!
If this world was everlasting, and if on our way there was no death, and if the winds of separation and decease did not blow, and if there were no winters of the spirit in the calamitous and stormy future, I would have pitied you together with you.
But since one day the world will bid us to leave it and will close its ears to our cries, we must forego our love of it now through the warnings of these illnesses, before it drives us out.
We must try to abandon it in our hearts before it abandons us.
   Yes, illness utters this warning to us: "Your body is not composed of stone and iron, but of various materials which are always disposed to parting.
Leave off your pride, understand your impotence, recognize your Owner, know your duties, learn why you came to this world!" It declares this secretly in the heart's ear.
   Moreover, since the pleasures and enjoyment of this world do not continue, and particularly if they are illicit, they are both fleeting, and full of pain, and sinful, do not weep on the pretext of illness because you have lost those pleasures.
On the contrary, think of the aspects of worship and reward in the Hereafter to be found in illness, and try to receive pleasure from those.
Flashes - 270
RE: OSCAR Device Support
Even though I realized later that it was not a legal device...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SIXTH REMEDY 
   O brother who thinks of the pleasures of this world and suffers distress at illness!
If this world was everlasting, and if on our way there was no death, and if the winds of separation and decease did not blow, and if there were no winters of the spirit in the calamitous and stormy future, I would have pitied you together with you.
But since one day the world will bid us to leave it and will close its ears to our cries, we must forego our love of it now through the warnings of these illnesses, before it drives us out.
   Yes, illness utters this warning to us: "Your body is not composed of stone and iron, but of various materials which are always disposed to parting.
Leave off your pride, understand your impotence, recognize your Owner, know your duties, learn why you came to this world!" It declares this secretly in the heart's ear.
   Moreover, since the pleasures and enjoyment of this world do not continue, and particularly if they are illicit, they are both fleeting, and full of pain, and sinful, do not weep on the pretext of illness because you have lost those pleasures.
On the contrary, think of the aspects of worship and reward in the Hereafter to be found in illness, and try to receive pleasure from those.
Flashes - 270
Does not show pressure settings, what can I do?

SIXTH REMEDY 
Flashes - 270
It appears that you are NOT using an approved version of OSCAR, and may have loaded malware on to your computer. Only the downloads from https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR (link also in the black ribbon at the top of every page here) offer a valid version. Your profile shows you are using a Resmed S9 Autoset, but the screenshot is displaying an AS10 Autoset. Which one is correct?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Yes, I forgot to update my forum information after not logging in for a long time Oh-jeez  now i wrote it correctly.  My version was 1.5.1, now I'm downloading the new one, 1.5.2
SIXTH REMEDY 
Flashes - 270
I installed the OSCAR program from the link you gave. Same
(edit: added ss with english language)

SIXTH REMEDY 
Flashes - 270
The first thing I noticed, is you are using a hacked firmware version. No wonder you are having problems. There is nothing I can offer to help you with this.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Unfortunately it. Your sensitivity is nice, I respect your not being helpful. It was later realized that these things I told and everything was to make it less hassle; I worked hard :S I think the problem is only in the pressure display area, it is something simple, I thought maybe you could help me.
SIXTH REMEDY 
Flashes - 270
(03-18-2024, 01:30 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The first thing I noticed, is you are using a hacked firmware version.  No wonder you are having problems.  There is nothing I can offer to help you with this.
- Red

I don't mean any disrespect, but can't you help me just this once and then we can delete the topic?
SIXTH REMEDY 
Flashes - 270
(03-18-2024, 03:52 PM)xxxxqwe Wrote: I don't mean any disrespect, but can't you help me just this once and then we can delete the topic?

No.  In the United States (where Apnea Board is located physically), we cannot provide support for machines that were illegally altered or those that have hacked CPAP firmware (as evidenced by your OSCAR screenshot attachments).  What you have done is essentially illegal here.  You certainly have the right in my opinion to do what you like with your own CPAP machine, including altering your own CPAP's firmware.  And I understand the desire to turn one's machine into one with a higher level of functionality without having to pay the much higher cost of obtaining one legally.   However, for legal purposes here, you're basically all on your own since you chose to go that route.  Apnea Board cannot be involved with such activity (supporting someone who has altered the firmware of a FDA Class II medical device) which is technically illegal in the United States.

This decision includes public posts and threads, and any requests via PM or email sent though our system.

Wish we could help, but we simply can't.  Thank you for your understanding.

~ THREAD CLOSED ~
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 3 156 04-26-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BMC G2S A20/Luna II OSCAR support HarryDuBois 10 1,134 04-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Jonkier
  Sleepware G3 support stanG3 2 177 04-10-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: stanG3
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 966 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 214 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CMS50F Oximeter Device not Recognized. ThinMountainAir 20 2,620 03-07-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: capman
  support for AirSense 11 model 39520? roost 1 314 02-12-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.