Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does Pressure (Air) Stop or (OSCAR) Data Issue? VAuto issue?

Don't know if OSCAR or VAuto, so I took a chance and posting in the Software Thread.

Not an electrical outage issue.

SmartStart is turned off.  I read in one post that if the SmartStart is one there can be gaps in OSCAR. (SmartStart turned off on Sun, Nov 13th during the day.)  I do not think this is that because of some graphs starting up again near 0.

With SmartStart On, there are a a couple of small gaps at the beginning of the night which I do not know if they are gaps or me turning off VAuto, which I have done.

Graphs look like when putting the mask on after a bathroom run with a blue line rising to become the mask pressure waves.  I am assuming if the data is missing the scans would look like pieces are cut.

The Flow Rate had a small gap so I expanded the graphs. It worries me because when the recording restarted the graphs are near/almost 0.

Is the VAuto turning back on?

I changed the time on the VAuto on Thursday, Nov 17.  I posted the Mon, Nov 14 OSCAR scan in treatment thread on the 15th.  

I was not inspecting the OSCAR scans looking for small gaps so I do not know if there are other gaps.

Is this an issue with my VAuto?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does Pressure (Air) Stop or (OSCAR) Data Issue? VAuto issue?
Since SmartStart is off, the first thing I'd change would be the SD card being used. Also, is this repeatable?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does Pressure (Air) Stop or (OSCAR) Data Issue? VAuto issue?
I thought I posted in the Software thread.

I found these two days this week since I turned the SmartSet off this week.

At a quick glance I did not see other times while SmartSet was on, but I did turn off the VAuto at the beginning so not sure

OK, I will get a new SD card. For the price I for the VAuto I would expect a card that last a month.

I also noticed twice that Respiration Rate has gaps (13 and 16 Nov).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 0 20 2 hours ago
Last Post: cps22
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 39 4 hours ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 107 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 101 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 65 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 404 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,411 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.