Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Feature Request: Move Pie Chart checkbox
OSCAR Feature Request: Move Pie Chart checkbox
I have a Feature Request for OSCAR.

I like the pie chart.  Wink   But when posting a screenshot, it needs to be disabled to save real estate for other info. 

Would it be possible to add a checkbox to the VIEW menu for the pie chart? Seems like it would fit in there with the other options currently listed (though doesn't need a function key). It's just kind of a pain (I know, first world problems) to go FILE > PREFERENCES > APPEARANCE TAB > check the box, then click OK every time.

Just a request. 

Thanks for the great software!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Feature Request: Move Pie Chart checkbox
It's already there, in the upcoming version
Also a F12 screenshot actually turns off the calendar and pie chart takes the shot.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Feature Request: Move Pie Chart checkbox
(01-22-2020, 12:59 PM)bonjour Wrote: It's already there, in the upcoming version
Also a F12 screenshot actually turns off the calendar and pie chart takes the shot.

AWESOME! It's like I was hired to do User Acceptance Testing or something!  Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 233 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 486 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 597 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 856 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  Feature Request - OSCAR Linux rammjet 3 627 07-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: rammjet
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 774 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 548 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.