Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR crashes on Big Sur
OSCAR crashes on Big Sur
Installed OSCAR 1.2.0 on an upgraded MacOS Big Sur. It loaded up my old data fine but crashed when trying to import my Respironics DreamStation data. I even manually copied the data off the SD card -- same thing. I got the logging but it's of little help:

Code:
01412: Debug: Finished opening Profile
02608: Debug: Drive list size: 0
03638: Debug: Drive list size: 0
04692: Debug: Drive list size: 0
10310: Debug: Opening PRS1  "/Users/me/Documents/cpap/P-SERIES/27163031"
[1]    89129 segmentation fault  ~/Applications/OSCAR.app/Contents/MacOS/OSCAR

Let me know what else you need...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR crashes on Big Sur
You can try This BigSur Build It's work for me but I use a resmed.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-31-2021, 04:13 PM)biorn Wrote: You can try  []]] It's work for me but I use a resmed.

Not for me. Crashes early:

Code:
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtPrintSupport.framework/Versions/5/QtPrintSupport
 Referenced from: /Users/me/Downloads/OSCAR.app/Contents/MacOS/OSCAR
 Reason: image not found
[1]    97169 abort      ~/Downloads/OSCAR.app/Contents/MacOS/OSCAR
Post Reply Post Reply
No issues on my 2018 Mini. I had Oscar on a 2010 iMac High Sierra 10.13. When I got the Mini, I jumped straight to Big Sur 11.2.3. I had copied all of my 10.13 apps to a flash drive. The first time I loaded 10.13 Oscar in 11.x.x it was fine, just couldn't find the data file. I fixed that link and it has been fine, although Oscar barked at me this morning. I pulled the SD card and reinserted. I lost some very old data from 2019, but it is today that matters.
If your SD has some history, why not just start over? You could do a test by creating a new profile.
If you think it is hardware, try resetting your SMC and PRAM.

Don
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-31-2021, 07:18 PM)nerddad42 Wrote:
Code:
dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtPrintSupport.framework/Versions/5/QtPrintSupport

Sorry my bad I think it was a release.

https://www.apneaboard.com/OSCAR/OSCAR-1.2.0.dmg This one work on BigSur
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2021, 11:46 AM)biorn Wrote:
(03-31-2021, 07:18 PM)nerddad42 Wrote:
Code:

Sorry my bad I think it was a release.

Finally saw this reply in my spam folder.

But that version gave me the same thing as the original  -- crashed on import.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try to rename the folder
Code:
/Users/me/Documents/cpap

to
Code:
/Users/me/Documents/cpaptemp

and run oscar again
Post Reply Post Reply
Saw a couple other posts that talked about VMs and I remembered I have a Windows VM setup on my mac. Long story short -- crashed on import there too.

So it's an data problem. I will report a bug.
Post Reply Post Reply
Has anyone contacted you about uploading a zip of your SD card so we can look at the data? If not, please make a zip file of your SD card and upload it to my Dropbox folder. I'll look at it but will probably have to pass it on to our PRS1 developer.

Thanks!
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 crashes - M1 Mac Sonoma 14.3.1 unadvisedfun 6 361 02-21-2024, 06:21 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR 1.5.1 Crashes when Changing the Language hisaotsu 7 976 11-29-2023, 05:42 AM
Last Post: hisaotsu
Question OSCAR crashes when importing data from DeVilBissBLU CPAP philippetla 2 668 02-02-2022, 05:37 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
Question How to diagnose sudden onset of crashes every time I pull data from my CMS50F? MrPete 9 1,076 01-10-2022, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  OSCAR crashes when setting time for oximeter import larch 0 619 08-28-2021, 11:06 AM
Last Post: larch
  OSCAR crashes when deleting daily data SevereApnea 7 1,283 06-25-2020, 11:55 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  OSCAR crashes when loading summary data [v1.0.1 patches this issue, see post #4] car54 15 2,957 03-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.