Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Release v1.1.0 [older version]
RE: OSCAR Release v1.1.0
You are correct jaswilliams the next days data loaded much quicker.
You may use Dark Mode:

defaults write org.oscar-team.OSCAR  NSRequiresAquaSystemAppearance -bool no

Mike
(04-23-2020, 04:43 AM)multicast Wrote: You may use Dark Mode:

defaults write org.oscar-team.OSCAR  NSRequiresAquaSystemAppearance -bool no

In many places the text is illegible in dark mode, so it's disabled by default in 1.1.0.

But it's good to know people can override that if they really want to!
What happened to the Tidal Volume waveform graph? It appears in the settings that it can be turned on, but it’s not there.  Also the ZEO sleep stages waveform is blank. How did that happen?

Thank you for all you have done for the community.
Clint
I installed OSCAR 1.1.0 yesterday and, after it upgraded the database, it gave me a message saying "Untested Data: Your Phillips Respironics Dreamstation AutoCPAP (500x110) generated data that OSCAR has never seen before." All of my data looks as "normal" as it ever has--at least to me!

It asked for a zip copy of the SD card data and a matching Encore .pdf report. I have prepared the zip file but have never used Encore. Would the zip file help without a matching Encore report or do I need to install Encore...or is this just a message that everybody gets?
The new version of Oscar includes a complete new module to handle the Philips data. To ensure full compatibility the developers would like to test every one of the many Philips models. Hence the request for the zipped card. If you don't have Encore that's ok - the card will still be of value.
I have uploaded my zip file to the location where I think it is supposed to go and I hope it helps. My username is included in the file name. OSCAR reports my machine as a DreamStation AutoCPAP (500x110) and the label on the machine itself lists the model number as DSX500T11C, manufactured 3/7/2019. If Encore data is needed for comparison I am willing to install Encore and see if I can generate a report.

I depend on OSCAR and appreciate all of the hard work that has gone into it!
Received and moved to SD_Cards

thanks
(04-20-2020, 03:50 PM)sawinglogz Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 10:37 AM)iristic Wrote: ...Now I have much higher values for my AHI then before...

Thank you for the very clear explanation, screenshots, and sample data!

I have good news and bad news:

1. The good news is that version 1.1.0 is now correctly reading the data, and 1.0.1 wasn't. (The next version of OSCAR will also correctly identify your machine.)

2. The bad news is that your AHI really is that high! But looking at your data, I think your biggest issue is leaks:

Starting January 19th you're having substantial leaking, and by Feb 3rd you're generally spending 70% of your night (or more) in "large leak" (LL). This means your mask is leaking so much that the machine can't supply therapeutic pressure. Things seem to begin improving around March 10, but you're still usually around 50% and rarely below 30%.

Once you get your leaks under control, you can start refining your therapy pressure. What mask are you using?

Sorry for late answer.

Thank you for your "analyze" of my problem.
Main reason to register on this forum is because I still have problem with health
after using of CPAP device for almost four months.
I don't feel big changes after CPAP therapy.

I attached  picture of my mask.

I know for problem with large leak but don't know how to solve this!

I think this is subject for other thread?
I will first search threads to try to find similar problems or (at the end) start new thread
hoping that someone can help me with this.

Thank you again for answer.
Regards,

Ivan Ristic

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-24-2020, 10:31 AM)iristic Wrote: I attached  picture of my mask.

I know for problem with large leak but don't know how to solve this!

I think this is subject for other thread?
I will first search threads to try to find similar problems or (at the end) start new thread
hoping that someone can help me with this.

Yes, the main forum is the best place for questions about therapy. There are lots of people there who have seen it all, and can help interpret your charts and your experience.

I'm not surprised you're not feeling better with an AHI still above 35 and 50%+ in large leak. The mask you have clearly isn't working for you. I don't know if it's just a matter of adjusting the straps, or sizing, or whether you need a different mask altogether. Everybody's face is different.

Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 367 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,183 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,628 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 500 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 299 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.