Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR: Tutorial for graphing CSV? Start/End times not easily regognized
OSCAR: Tutorial for graphing CSV? Start/End times not easily regognized
My excel is rusty, but it seems as if Excel doesn't recognize the Start/End format as exported as a time. I tossed it into MacOS Numbers as well and the same issue. Am I just being dense? (It's okay to say I am). 

I really only want to graph start/end times for each day, but where I specify when the day "starts" so that the graph is easier to read.

Thanks for any help, or for labeling me dense, really either one Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR: Tutorial for graphing CSV? Start/End times not easily regognized
If I understand your need correctly, these snips from Detail, Session and Daily exports to CSV file show the dates and times at left in the spreadsheet for files sampled on left. I think you have to inspect down the rows for the times of the file at right. 

But you must drag the right hand column markers wider to see all that is in that column which seems full of other info. Columns are squeezed as first seen.

[attachment=33551]

I use excel a lot, including CSV files but had never done an export like these from OSCAR. Thanks for the prod to take a look. 

Now I have some ideas for use of the one at right. It appears to present session segments serially down the rows. Separate segments of a sleep session are chronological internally, but times jump when there is a segment change (I think). 

Look at segment times (or what  summary divisions there are) near the bottom of the left summary presentation by OSCAR. There may not be a fully detailed listing of segments though, as I recall (just know something like that is there.)  Smile.

Again, if the sample at right does not show an End time you may need to take it from the last pressure shown for the whole sleep session, near the bottom of the sheet. The other two files show Start and End times, as illustrated. 

Sorry, for uncertainties. I was shutting down and saw your unanswered question so wanted to take a look and respond if I could.
I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  

Of my 3 once-needed, helpful, and adjunctive devices I have listed, only the accelerometer remains operative (but now idle). My second CMS50I died, too, of old age and the so-so Dreem 2 needs head-positioning band repair--if, indeed, Dreem even supports use of it now.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Editing session start/end times within OSCAR jas102543 6 1,581 03-12-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: j12251225
Gross SpO2 Assistant Unable To Start Correctly Merlin309 0 460 09-03-2023, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Merlin309
  Oscar- how to change times-military time to regular time on graphs Reesche 2 806 07-11-2023, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Oscar freezes on start following Win 11 update Grandpapa-G 6 707 04-21-2023, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zzzdmeted
Question JUST NOTICED ALL MY TIMES ARE WRONG? Plmnb 18 1,050 04-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Exclaimation OSCAR appears crashing on start B1Sailor 12 942 09-25-2022, 09:46 AM
Last Post: B1Sailor
  OSCAR screws up graph start time in winter PjotterHasApn 9 762 09-13-2022, 02:52 AM
Last Post: PjotterHasApn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.