Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR: cannot change AHI/hour Time Window
RE: OSCAR: cannot change AHI/hour Time Window
Yeah, I've had an oximeter for a long time, which is what finally convinced me to get diagnosed & treated... then couldn't stand cpap at first and kinda gave up on it... and now back to giving it a serious try after a couple fruitless years of oral appliance and such.

I think I'm mostly central with deep clusters during REM sleep & transition (though I need a Dreem or something to verify properly, as I don't trust fitbit accuracy on sleep stages).

Finally think may finally have a handle on it with Enhanced Expiratory Rebreathing Space (EERS). Wondering if I even need much pressure at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-18-2021, 08:26 PM)PurchanceToDream Wrote: Yeah, I've had an oximeter for a long time, which is what finally convinced me to get diagnosed & treated... then couldn't stand cpap at first and kinda gave up on it... and now back to giving it a serious try after a couple fruitless years of oral appliance and such.

I think I'm mostly central with deep clusters during REM sleep & transition (though I need a Dreem or something to verify properly, as I don't trust fitbit accuracy on sleep stages).

Finally think may finally have a handle on it with Enhanced Expiratory Rebreathing Space (EERS). Wondering if I even need much pressure at all.

I have not seen any documentation of your EERS on Apnea Board. That could be useful to others if you're willing.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-18-2021, 10:18 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I have not seen any documentation of your EERS on Apnea Board. That could be useful to others if you're willing.
I'll try to post something soon. The "how" so far is just a matter of packing tape and bits of tubing from the few masks I have. Need to see the results I get over more nights to be more sure of the effect.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 2 85 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 202 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 325 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 753 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche
  Time adjust BlueSky1958 0 417 12-10-2023, 08:05 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 662 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  Need total usage time displayed in OSCAR for FAA dadto5 4 606 11-18-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: dadto5

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.