Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR data, newbie looking for advice. Exhausted.
OSCAR data, newbie looking for advice. Exhausted.
Hi, I have been using my Airsense 11 for 2.5 months now and it's been going great. I was diagnosed with mild OSA, 10.6 AHI. Doc started me at APAP 6-18, over time I narrowed that down to 7-9, but I was maxing out fairly often so I bumped up to 8-11. Attached are 3 nights, on at the low range and most recent 2 nights at the higher range.

My problem is I am bloody exhausted every morning, to the point of not wanting to get out of bed. I'm 6' and ~200lbs male, have been snoring professionally for most of my 56 years. I have always been sluggish in the AM but after CPAP I am downright spent. 

Now, the no snoring thing is amazing, I wear a galaxy watch and my O2 stays in the 90's. I no longer snore so my wife is tickled...but why am I so damn tired? The upside I guess is I am no longer staying up late since I am falling asleep on the couch at 9pm, ha. And I am sleeping an average of 8.5 hours a night. Just want to feel refreshed once in my adult life!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI, Brain Fog, Exhausted Help Please alwaystired17 2 98 1 hour ago
Last Post: alwaystired17
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 45 1,851 2 hours ago
Last Post: Uzupan
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 1 48 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ostrich
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 16 306 Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 57 Yesterday, 09:13 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  Help Lowering a Varying AHI for a Newbie rtkierke 16 396 03-27-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 182 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.