Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR is born, here your wishes, suggestions and heads-up!
RE: OSCAR is born, here your wishes, suggestions and heads-up!
Correct! I think I'd copy the data folder in lieu of moving it. . . just in case.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is correct, unfortunately. If you don't select the default data location, you won't get asked about migrating old data. That should get fixed, although I don't know what priority it will have.

BTW, the equivalent location for Linux is the line starting "AppData" in the file /home/yourUserName/.config/OSCAR_Team/OSCAR.conf

I'm not sure where it is stored in MacOS.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2019, 12:32 PM)pholynyk Wrote: That is correct, unfortunately. If you don't select the default data location, you won't get asked about migrating old data. That should get fixed, although I don't know what priority it will have.

BTW, the equivalent location for Linux is the line starting "AppData" in the file /home/yourUserName/.config/OSCAR_Team/OSCAR.conf

I'm not sure where it is stored in MacOS.

I think it is fine if the wiki is updated with these instructions.
I am sure there are more pressing issues the team is fixing.
Post Reply Post Reply
An option in the settings to change where the F12 screenshot is auto saved too. Right now there doesn't appear to be a way to change that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please wake me when all the 'bugs' are ironed out of OSCAR Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-04-2019, 06:07 PM)zzzZorro Wrote: Please wake me when all the 'bugs' are ironed out of OSCAR Thanks

Is your name Rip Van Winkle?

(No program is ever completely bug-free.)
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-04-2019, 06:07 PM)zzzZorro Wrote: "Please wake me when all the 'bugs' are ironed out of OSCAR"

...He said, while typing on a computer that is not yet "bug free"....   Too-funny
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

first of all thanks for picking up the development of this software, it has been invaluable to me!

I have a feature request and a bug report, both pertaining to the Overview pane:

* I'd wish I'd have oxymetry data too in the Overview pane, to see how my SpO2 and pulse rate evolve day by day

* For some reason OSCAR doesn't display some pressure data on the Overview pane, while the same data is fine in SleepyHead. Since I'm new to the forum I can't post images nor link them, so I'll just paste their URLs: SleepyHead i.imgur.com/fnyXJ0j.png and OSCAR i.imgur.com/9zlEqsZ.png

I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 1803 Build 17134.706.

That's it. Thanks and keep up the good work! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Needed a few bits to show the image. Wink

(05-05-2019, 03:29 AM)basleep Wrote: Sleepyhead
[Image: fnyXJ0j.png]

Oscar
[Image: 9zlEqsZ.png]
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wishes for the new version of OSCAR 1.5.1 or later. Ruud J 18 2,167 10-03-2023, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 802 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Statistics display suggestions or bug report dr.wise 5 1,039 05-06-2020, 12:42 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  NOTICE: OSCAR Suggestions Gideon 31 5,383 04-19-2019, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Spy Car

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.