Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR updated version (Bonjour)
RE: OSCAR updated version (Bonjour)
Well, even I do not know when the next full release will occur.
We have a number of major enhancements we would like to make to the underlying engine, stuff like changing OSCAR's data structure to better support the data present on the SD Card. Also some major UI work though that likely won't be in the next release, maybe, but not likely.
Considerable changes in Oximetery, A OSCAR Update notification feature will be added.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks much for the prompt reply - I understand the level of complexity you're dealing with and thus the uncertainty about a release date. 
While I have your attention I wounder if you could help me with oximetry.  I never liked the CMS products and in fact could never get them to work consistently. As a result I switched to the O2Ring by Wellue and found it to be superior in all regards to CMS. it doesn't have the clumsey ui of CMS and it is more comfortable to wear as ring than is a finger tip device. It has very stable software and writes an uncluttered csv file that contains a proper timecode and is quite easy to use. I really like it, and even the Chinese help line seems to give prompt response! if you could give me some guidance on the format you need to emulate the CMS50D +family of oximeter for OSCAR I'm sure I can format my data to load with your existing CMS interface. I'm currently using it on my Matlab program and have attached here an example from last night.
Thanks for any advice you might have.
-Stewart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
If you are using OSCAR v 1.1.1, you can import the Viatom/Wellue data now. Look in the Data ⇾ Import Viatom Data.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Stewart,

We have a Wiki page on Viatom import that will hopefully answer your question.

Guy
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI OSCAR is entirely staffed by volunteers. This means everyone works when they can.
.a release will happen when it's ready and not before. We will likely have several nonpublic betas. Immediately prior to a release we well betas, usually more than one to test and fix, followed by release candidates, then finally the public release. The cycle takes about a month, plus or minus. We are not yet close to this for v 1.2.0
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-19-2020, 05:18 PM)stewart11 Wrote: Sure would be nice to get all these problems resolved in the next OCAR update, I'm plagued with the fact that OSCAR no longer provides downloads of CPAP pressure, only expiration pressure.  Does anyone know what the expected date is for the new release?

I apologize if I missed or forgot about this issue, but what's the problem you're describing? What's missing? What model?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 91 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 368 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,183 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,629 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 500 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM
Information New SEFAM Analyize software version 3.2.0 SuperSleeper 3 1,294 11-11-2023, 04:36 PM
Last Post: DrJelly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.